Scotland v The Faroe Islands - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v The Faroe Islands

Caledonian Craig

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Tierney is the best player we have, by an absolute mile. 

Yup. Then McGinn, then the rest.

I remember people being surprised when Andy Robertson went on to surpass Tierney in terms of perception, profile, trophies, etc. Big difference was that Robertson didn’t hang around and challenged himself to do it on a bigger stage earlier in his career. Now Tierney’s decided to do likewise and not settle for medals for shooting fish in a barrel, he has really come on. Hope others take note.

That said, if someone offered me 5 figures a week for several years of taking it easy, I wouldn’t turn it down and I don’t know anyone who would.

Good goal, Ché Adams. Best striker named after a murderous lefty revolutionary we have ever had, I’d say.

2 minutes ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

Yup. Then McGinn, then the rest.

I remember people being surprised when Andy Robertson went on to surpass Tierney in terms of perception, profile, trophies, etc. Big difference was that Robertson didn’t hang around and challenged himself to do it on a bigger stage earlier in his career. Now Tierney’s decided to do likewise and not settle for medals for shooting fish in a barrel, he has really come on. Hope others take note.

That said, if someone offered me 5 figures a week for several years of taking it easy, I wouldn’t turn it down and I don’t know anyone who would.

Good goal, Ché Adams. Best striker named after a murderous lefty revolutionary we have ever had, I’d say.

I mean, he was still only 21/22 when he left Celtic. He hardly pissed away his career. Surely Andy Robertson wasn't much younger when he went to Hull, who are no Arsenal.

6 minutes ago, Tartan blood said:

I mean, he was still only 21/22 when he left Celtic. He hardly pissed away his career. Surely Andy Robertson wasn't much younger when he went to Hull, who are no Arsenal.

Didn’t realise. Thought he was much older! Must be life in the goldfish bowl. I heartily withdraw my remarks and commend the lad on his choice.