Scotland v The Faroe Islands - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v The Faroe Islands

Caledonian Craig

1 minute ago, Lion Rampant said:

Fraser presumably right wing back with the expectation that he won't be doing much defending. 

Aye, that's my reading of it too.  McTominay dropping back into a back three (but most probably with licence to get forward) alongside Hanley and Tierney.

The game in which the future could have been given their debuts, Gilmour, Turnbull, Gauld & Nathan Patterson in that order are all ready yet we get the same old.. 

Anyway it is what it is so at least it looks a positive 3-5-2 selection though would have preferred seeing Nisbet get his debut over Dykes. 

6 hours ago, Tartan blood said:

To be honest, it's a travesty that team didn't qualify for any tournaments. We were well and truly shafted with the draws we got in qualifying all throughout that period. 

I'd love to try a best 11 of this century but it would be so difficult. McFadden would be the only guaranteed starter.

I think Hutton would be too. 

Dykes could do better being aware of his team mates but everything else looking good. We are playing with pace and using the width of the park.  Our defensive shape was a bit school boy on their long ranger. 

Edited by romanticscot