Vaccine Passport - Denmark v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Vaccine Passport

WCTA

Depends how crowds reintroduced will pan out. 

I have a feeling they may do a longer period of time saying no away fans especially for  international games. 

Hopefully I'm wrong, realistically nobody has a clue and it's all speculation. If they don't have a clue what's happening in June then September's least of worries at minute. 

10 hours ago, From_Dundee_to_Ancoats said:

Depends how crowds reintroduced will pan out. 

I have a feeling they may do a longer period of time saying no away fans especially for  international games. 

Hopefully I'm wrong, realistically nobody has a clue and it's all speculation. If they don't have a clue what's happening in June then September's least of worries at minute. 

Seeing as it’s the Denmark thread for September I thought it was worth a mention. Given it’s the Danes at the front of the queue with it’s rollout. I’ve written the games off in June anyway. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 9:26 PM, Bristolhibby said:

Copenhagen looks promising at these Euros.

Loads of us will have double dropped the vaccine by then. No excuse not to let us away fans in come September.

J

Hi, where would you be flying from? I'm in Swindon, is there a flight from Bristol?

Alan B

Having been lucky enough to attend the 3 recent euro games, I can’t wait to travel for this game. Flights and hotel sorted, covid passport on my phone and increasingly hopeful we can go. Whispers of covid passports and if double jabbed then no quarantine upon return, also give me hope. 

2 hours ago, Scotschic said:

Having been lucky enough to attend the 3 recent euro games, I can’t wait to travel for this game. Flights and hotel sorted, covid passport on my phone and increasingly hopeful we can go. Whispers of covid passports and if double jabbed then no quarantine upon return, also give me hope. 

We're booked as well , here's hoping , NS is very cautious about relaxing quarantine though , and its only 9 weeks away 

Could do without the £180 worth of PCR tests just to get on the plane. (Despite being double jagged). 

Until these go or reduce drastically in price and time to process, I can’t see the travel industry doing too well.

J

4 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Could do without the £180 worth of PCR tests just to get on the plane. (Despite being double jagged). 

Until these go or reduce drastically in price and time to process, I can’t see the travel industry doing too well.

J

You've got to hope things will have changed for the better in nine weeks.Absolutely no reason why away fans shouldn't be allowed in.There were away fans at Denmarks games in Copenhagen.Don't think they had to self isolate when they went back home .Only thing that worries me ,is that Denmark might use covid as an excuse to stop us travelling and keep this wave of support that they have at the moment going.Basically,an all home support.Hope not.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 8:14 PM, Bristolhibby said:

If we can travel (which we can if we have double dropped) without a reason, then there is no reason for no away fans.

9 weeks is a long time in Covid terms.

Got my second jag a week today.

J

Second jag done, but still utterly clueless on what the F tests are needed and when. Especially for such a short trip as technically my pre flight test should be valid for my return home.

J