Israel V Scotland - Page 12 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Israel V Scotland

Caledonian Craig

Lost count of the amount of times we had the ball in the final third and 5 seconds later it’s back with Marshall! 

If Clarke claims it’s a good point then he needs reminded we have Denmark home & away and Austria away, probably 0 points from 9 available there so we basically are out of even play off contention now. 

2 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

A bit premature there. 1st place looking almost impossible though.

When have we ever played catch up, and achieved it. 

It’s over, we won’t come back. I can accept not winning, but not even trying is pathetic. 

I know this will look stupid, but Clarke’s negativity has killed my passion. Even Levein didn’t manage that. 

Credit to Clarke for changing the formation but made some very strange subs. McLean coming on to play attacking mid and then later bringing Armstrong on for Fraser who was causing them problems.

Positives were Adams and Fraser.

We cant seem to cross the ball, even when no under no pressure.

We cut the ball back every single time we got in behind yet all our players didnt seem to realise.

We give away a foul at pretty much every attacking set piece.

Hoping for a Denmark win against Austria. We need to aim for 2nd. 

Credit to Clarke for changing the formation but made some very strange subs. McLean coming on to play attacking mid and then later bringing Armstrong on for Fraser who was causing them problems.

We cut the ball back every single time we got in behind yet all our players didnt seem to realise.

Hoping for a Denmark win against Austria. We need to aim for 2nd

1 minute ago, Diamond Scot said:

Fraser was fucked. 

Christie and Robertson are shadows of the players they were. 
Robertson in particular was abysmal tonight and wasn’t much better against Austria. His deliveries were woeful. Time to drop him for Tierney at left back in my opinion. 
The goal aside, Fraser was a waste of space as well. Consistently reluctant to take on his man and when he did get into a crossing position, it was ballooned in the air. 
I blame Clarke more than anyone. Still zero sign of him having the first clue how to beat this team. 

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

When have we ever played catch up, and achieved it. 

Argentina 78 qualifying springs to mind. But I agree a bad start makes it all the more difficult. 

Need to bag a few v the Faroes and set us up for the autumn run in.

2 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Hoping for a Denmark win against Austria. We need to aim for 2nd

I know folk like to repeat themselves on here these days but FFS, mate.:lol:

Just now, Toepoke said:

Argentina 78 qualifying springs to mind. But I agree a bad start makes it all the more difficult. 

Need to bag a few v the Faroes and set us up for the autumn run in.

I wasn’t born 😂😂.

Im sick of Clarke, I’ve said hundreds of times, I want a positive foreigner, I’m sick of keeping it tight and trying to steal a goal, it doesn’t work, it’s never worked.