Kudela - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kudela

Malcolm

20 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

be interesting to see if he plays against us in Glasgow is few months and the reaction of our players. 

depends if hes found guilty, i believe kamaras side but if its one persons word against the other then its going to be hard to prove hes guilty. i doubt our players will have much beef with him regardless. they are professionals and only 1 player plays for rangers so there isnt going to be much aggro over it imo.

21 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

With all this nonsense about shaking hands before the game I would be surprised if any of our players chose to shake his hand.  

and if uefa turn a blind eye I would also expect that the take the knee idea is finished.

apparently our players wont be taking the knee tonight but instead will stand in a call to action. worlds gone daft with all this nonsense imo. As if any of these token gestures will make a difference.

Not sure uefa will come down hard on slavia as it could open a can of worms regarding accusations of racism.

I dont agree with any action against the club. If a player is guilty of racism then the player should be punished heavily. Something in the region of a 6 month global ban would send a good message.

Guest Scot1

Why hasn’t the SFA or any the players or staff refused to play against Israel. One of the most racist and vile governments on the planet? Not a peep from any of the “Guardians of morality” that dare to preach to me every time I watch a football match.

Since the SFA, Clarke and the players are so morally driven why are we even taking part in qualifiers for a competition held in a country where slavery is rife? 
In fact if all you Tartan Army “moralists” want to show how much our ethics mean to us, why don’t we petition the Scottish Parliament and have us withdraw from the World Cup Qualifiers in protest. Let’s see what our “Morals” really mean to us supporters, the SFA, staff and players.

I’d rather keep “politics” and “morality” out of football as much as possible, it’s a very slippery slope. And I don’t need corrupt organisations like the SFA, UEFA or FIFA or football players or managers etc preaching to me every time I watch a football match

Edited by Scot1

Guest Scot1

Yawn, come on you “Moral” warriors petition Clarke and the  team to pull out of the game against Israel. A team we’ve played a number of times recently and yet no one has been “morally” outraged. I’ll take that as a tacit approval of the genocide of the Palestinians. So many moral giants in Scotland and football preaching and beseeching people to live how they tell them, enlightened times indeed.

9 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

depends if hes found guilty, i believe kamaras side but if its one persons word against the other then its going to be hard to prove hes guilty. i doubt our players will have much beef with him regardless. they are professionals and only 1 player plays for rangers so there isnt going to be much aggro over it imo.

It's 2 people's words. Zungu heard it and said he called "him a monkey". At the time was Kamara was shouting racist to the ref and hadn't said what Kudela said to him yet.

Kudela is apparently not turning up for the Wales vs. Czech game due to "security concerns". Convenient this happens right after the info about Police Scotland wanting to interview him when he returns to the UK.

If this is true, then I think any doubt about him racially abusing Gleb Kamara can be pretty much thrown out the window now.

12 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Hes absolutely guilty.

Slavias press releases and distraction tactics are embarrassing and hopefully UEFA throw them out the competition, give Arsenal a bye and ban Kudela for atleast 12 months 

He's definitely guilty. All you have to do is look at the look of horror on Glen Karama's face to know that.

The only step forward to eradicating this kind of behaviour is to kick Slavia Prague out of Europe. Give Arsenal a bye (or reinstate Rangers. Not fussed.) Give Kudela a 12 month ban from world football.

This would send the right shockwaves and make players clamp down on the personal behaviour of their players.

The behaviour of a section of the Slavia Prague fans is enough.

12 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

He's definitely guilty. All you have to do is look at the look of horror on Glen Karama's face to know that.

The only step forward to eradicating this kind of behaviour is to kick Slavia Prague out of Europe. Give Arsenal a bye (or reinstate Rangers. Not fussed.) Give Kudela a 12 month ban from world football.

This would send the right shockwaves and make players clamp down on the personal behaviour of their players.

The behaviour of a section of the Slavia Prague fans is enough.

We shouldn't be reinstated Slavia Prague won and were the better team. 

UEFA will probably do nothing to Kudela never mind Slavia

On 3/25/2021 at 9:56 AM, Diamond Scot said:

I dont agree with any action against the club. If a player is guilty of racism then the player should be punished heavily. Something in the region of a 6 month global ban would send a good message.

Agreed. Hopefully Kudela will get hammered though.

6 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Agreed. Hopefully Kudela will get hammered though.

Slavia deserve repercussions for attempting to distract from it and deny the whole incident when it’s more than blatantly obvious what’s happened. 

They should get thrown out and Arsenal progress with a bye. 

On 3/25/2021 at 12:06 PM, Scot1 said:

Yawn, come on you “Moral” warriors petition Clarke and the  team to pull out of the game against Israel. A team we’ve played a number of times recently and yet no one has been “morally” outraged. I’ll take that as a tacit approval of the genocide of the Palestinians. So many moral giants in Scotland and football preaching and beseeching people to live how they tell them, enlightened times indeed.

Why do Celtic keep signing Israeli players, why don’t the Palestinian flag waving Celtic fans boycott Celtic games & merchandise ?

Guest Scot1
35 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Why do Celtic keep signing Israeli players, why don’t the Palestinian flag waving Celtic fans boycott Celtic games & merchandise ?

I’ve no idea, as I said I’d rather keep politics, morals and ethics out of sport as much as possible. I get them rammed down my throat constantly as it is, I’d like to watch football without “preacher” giving me a sermon

2 hours ago, Scot1 said:

I’ve no idea, as I said I’d rather keep politics, morals and ethics out of sport as much as possible. I get them rammed down my throat constantly as it is, I’d like to watch football without “preacher” giving me a sermon

I take it you’re not a Rangers fan then?