Stephen Glass Named New Aberdeen Manager - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stephen Glass Named New Aberdeen Manager

16 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Or you could say he’s trusted enough to coach some of the best strikers in world football, depends on your perspective I suppose. 

Just to clarify, you're talking the England players not the players he's coming to? 

😉

Edited by Och Aye

I watched the replayed “live@ q and a by dave cormack yesterday 

Boy comes over as pretty open ; although fair chance to rehearse replies

think its clear will not be an overnight fix ; and he keeps talking about 5 yr plan - 15k season tix ; 7k junior members ( fans of tomorrow etc )

as gutted as i am at the loss of pittodrie ( and what am assuming was SMs trading off adjacent land to south ) it really feels that new beach development would be way to go ; leave westhill as training etc ( like other clubs )

bit worrying him get some players names wrong though ......

1 hour ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Boy comes over as pretty open ; although fair chance to rehearse replies

think its clear will not be an overnight fix ; and he keeps talking about 5 yr plan - 15k season tix ; 7k junior members ( fans of tomorrow etc )

as gutted as i am at the loss of pittodrie ( and what am assuming was SMs trading off adjacent land to south ) it really feels that new beach development would be way to go ; leave westhill as training etc ( like other clubs )

have to cut him some slack there he did live in morrison drive for some time....has to have an effect on you at some point

5 minutes ago, davierobbsagod said:

have to cut him some slack there he did live in morrison drive for some time....has to have an effect on you at some point

Fair observation 

probably drinking Skol in the Caledon wouldnt have helped either ...

the more discerning punter frequented the Copper Beech

4 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Boy comes over as pretty open...

I was encouraged.

4 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Aye, Marley Watson and Scott McCrorie. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Really liking the cut of Glass' jib so far. Speaks really well and appears to have a real determination and belief in his ability. 

Easy to talk a good game I guess. Here's hoping his team perform as well on the pitch as he does in interviews. 

10 hours ago, Parklife said:

Really liking the cut of Glass' jib so far. Speaks really well and appears to have a real determination and belief in his ability. 

Easy to talk a good game I guess. Here's hoping his team perform as well on the pitch as he does in interviews. 

Considine commented on the intensity of training too. Mcinnes was clearly in the huff at having a chairman who wants better.