Celtic vs the rangers... - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs the rangers...

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Celebrate all you want RH. Nobody said you shouldn't.

Never really celebrated.  Watched the game with a pal and had a few sherries.  Got a row from the burd when she came home.  Too old now for celebrations.  I watch what I say on here now as I actually think the board is getting better.  Been a prick in the past on here and I get that.  Heading up North next week to meet pals I haven't seen in years.  We went all over following Scotland.  Great memories.  Never cared about which club team you supported.

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I canny say anything about the game yesterday as I will be accused of gloating.  Ramy will go in to a fit and get banned again.  So I will take a vow of silence and not mention it!!  Even although I just did.  Stand on Ramy pal.

Why do you feel the need to continually bring my name into your posts. I dont understand. As far as getting upset and another banning? No chance. Gloat all you want. Once  every 10 year is fine with me... 

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why do you feel the need to continually bring my name into your posts. I dont understand. As far as getting upset and another banning? No chance. Gloat all you want. Once  every 10 year is fine with me... 

Banned!!!  Until a week next Thursday 👍.  I bring you in as you are a good character on here.  Nothing more and nothing less.  Stand on kid 👉