Celtic vs the rangers... - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs the rangers...

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

What about the positives from the game. Both sides demanding proper action on racism and in that spirit Scott Brown walking across to embrace Kamara.Ā 

Na, fuck it hun cunts šŸ¤£

Positive from the game for me was seeing James forest pulling on the hoops again, he's been badly missed

6 minutes ago, slasher said:

What about the positives from the game. Both sides demanding proper action on racism and in that spirit Scott Brown walking across to embrace Kamara.Ā 

Na, fuck it hun cunts šŸ¤£

Just a pity he couldnā€™t always have that attitude towards racism šŸ˜œ

On 3/19/2021 at 9:01 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Gonnae batter them. Fuckin comin. 3-1 tae the Celtic .....Ā  Yasssssssssss..Boooooooom !!! HH Yallllllllllddyyyy !!!!!!!šŸ’ŖšŸ’ŖšŸ’ŖšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æšŸŗšŸŗšŸŗšŸ‘ŠšŸ‘ŠšŸ‘ŠšŸ‘Š

There is an old saying kid,Ā  Be careful what you wish for.Ā  Also another one.Ā  Oh it;s all gone quiet over there,Ā  55.

11 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Define journeyman?

Ā 

11 hours ago, jcs said:

They're not good enough to play in a better league than our shite splĀ 

Ā 

11 hours ago, jcs said:

How which players are better than journeymen give me a laugh I could do with 1Ā 

it widely means "technically competent but unable to excel" so nothing to do with your assessment of the Scottish Premiership (the SPL hasn't existed for a number of years).Ā 

But event basing it on your understanding of what "journeyman" means,Ā If you don't think that McGregor, Aribo, Morelos, Kent, Tavernier andĀ Katic could play in a better league than the Scottish Premiership then you are at best, quite blinkered. In fact, Steven Davis, Scott Arfield, Jermain Defoe, Kemar Roofe and Hagi were signed directly and playing regularly forĀ teams in leagues that have a higher co-effecient than Scotland.Ā 

I take it back, you are quite thick. DD was right not to engage with you on this. More fool me and I don't even like Rangers.Ā 

16 hours ago, jcs said:

If you think your teams great then that's fine by me, I'm telling you they're garbage n we have played better against you in 2 out of the 3 old firm games so far and we have been shite this year

So a team that is 20 points ahead, has conceded on average 1 goal every 3 games, unbeaten in the league, last 16 in Europe, is garbage? Cannae wait til we hit a bit of form.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Ramy's hero 'The Griff' demanding a testimonial.Ā  He ha played about three games a year.Ā  Also blaming the support for this season.

Time Gentlemen Please: When Leigh Griffiths blamed the support then suggested he was due a Testimonial sums up Celticā€™s season (thecelticstar.com)

Ā 

And this is from the Celtic Star.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 2:23 AM, jcs said:

If you think your teams great then that's fine by me, I'm telling you they're garbage n we have played better against you in 2 out of the 3 old firm games so far and we have been shite this year

Might as well say 3 out 4 now eh pal

26 minutes ago, Mitre said:

Might as well say 3 out 4 now eh pal

Do you think CelticĀ  played better than rangers today if not then that makes no sense but I'll play along šŸ‘

22 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Allan McGregor has now saved penalties in Old Firm games in 3 different decades and Steven Davis has scored in Old Firm games in 3 different decades.Ā  Some stat that.

I canny say anything about the game yesterday as I will be accused of gloating.Ā  Ramy will go in to a fit and get banned again.Ā  So I will take a vow of silence and not mention it!!Ā  Even although I just did.Ā  Stand on Ramy pal.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I canny say anything about the game yesterday as I will be accused of gloating.Ā  Ramy will go in to a fit and get banned again.Ā  So I will take a vow of silence and not mention it!!Ā  Even although I just did.Ā  Stand on Ramy pal.

You were literally on yesterday going on about natural order.Ā 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

You were literally on yesterday going on about natural order.Ā 

A wind up in reference to Levein.Ā  Are you not allowed that on here anymore?Ā  I would like to see what you or fans of any other club would say if they were in the same position.Ā  I should be allowed to gloat a wee bit?

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

A wind up in reference to Levein.Ā  Are you not allowed that on here anymore?Ā  I would like to see what you or fans of any other club would say if they were in the same position.Ā  I should be allowed to gloat a wee bit?

You said you weren't allowed to gloat but you were gloating yesterday. That's what I pointed out

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not much though.Ā  I have respect for the Celtic fans on here but allowed to celebrate an OF victory am I not?Ā  Why do you get on to me so much?

Celebrate all you want RH. Nobody said you shouldn't.

Ā