Celtic vs the rangers... - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs the rangers...

Quite a good game so far for a "dead rubber."

Celtic mostly on top and exploiting Rangers dodgy right flank.

However, they are still very frail at set pieces. How many goals have they conceded this year from set plays?

56 minutes ago, Mitre said:

Quite a good game so far for a "dead rubber."

Celtic mostly on top and exploiting Rangers dodgy right flank.

However, they are still very frail at set pieces. How many goals have they conceded this year from set plays?

Have all our goals against them not come from set plays?

1 hour ago, 86glebestreet said:

Jonjo Kenny is shite 

A bit harsh but I get where you're coming from. For me he's steady, unspectacular and not brave enough on the ball. If someone can tell me what Ryan Christie does that is remotely good I'd be interested to hear it. 

1 minute ago, slasher said:

A bit harsh but I get where you're coming from. For me he's steady, unspectacular and not brave enough on the ball. If someone can tell me what Ryan Christie does that is remotely good I'd be interested to hear it. 

Keeps the ball boys busy. 😉

1 minute ago, slasher said:

How the fuck Christie stayed on is a mystery 

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

Christie was awful today. Thought Laxalt was your best man.

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Just seen it. As clear a dive as you’ll see. Lucky not to get a second yellow for the one in the second half. 

Aye he's been watchin morelos vids 

Just a quick question why was there talk of the rangers being invincibles this season?,when they were beaten by St. Mirren in the league cup, I thought invincibles was if you went through the entire domestic season unbeaten  and won  the treble 😎😁

3 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Have all our goals against them not come from set plays?

Yep even callum mcgregors, when yous never even had a shot on goal, worthy champions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I don’t hold to the invincible tag but I would say unbeaten n 33( 34 if you count the previous season) is pretty decent. 

that's a fair enough comment but to class the rangers as something special, not you personally but some have, really, Steven Gerrard is an amazing manager again really, celtic have been dire this season and 2 games out the 3 old firm games celtic have been in charge and the other old firm game celtic had a makeshift team, to listen to some pundits you would think the rangers are an amazing outfit full superstars, when really it's a team full of hard trying journeymen nothing more

Edited by jcs