Che Adams - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Che Adams

Taylor1996

Che Adams: Yay or Nay?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should Che Adams be called up, presently?

• Yay - Sure, why not? He's scored 7 in 28 appearances...
    • Nay - He's rejected at least three approaches. He was English during the Euro 2020 Playoffs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2021 at 12:00 AM

41 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

There is a big difference between being an arsehole and being a drink driving thug though isn’t there? 

Obviously depends on what happens with this latest incident but if he is convicted of assault or whatever I doubt we’ll see him back in a Scotland top. 

Good point re the drink driving. I forgot about that charge. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

If mcburnie bangs in 20 goals next season he will put himself in contention for a place on the post euros Scotland team. I doubt anyone would be unhappy about that. 

I've seen him called an arsehole and shite. He gets called shite because he's been shite for scotland and totally off form. If he's an arsehole I don't care, a player could be the biggest arsehole known to man, if he scores the winner against England I will go fucking mental 👍🏻

Theres nobody more critical of McBurnie than me & I can confirm even I would be happy for him to be considered if he scores 20 + next season. 

At the moment he’s as likely to start the season in jail as he is scoring goals though so it could be a long time before he’s in the frame again. 

It feels good to have a striker doing well in the epl. In the last 20 years i can only think of 1 scotland striker that was performing consistently well in the epl and that was steven fletcher. the striker position was/is a serious weak spot for scotland but its now looking a good bit better with the emergence of adams and dykes. fair enough some ppl will have a problem with adams choosing us but in terms of ability hes easily good enough for a side of our quality and he could really help us to qualify for tournaments over the next 10 years.