Che Adams - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Che Adams

Taylor1996

Che Adams: Yay or Nay?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should Che Adams be called up, presently?

• Yay - Sure, why not? He's scored 7 in 28 appearances...
    • Nay - He's rejected at least three approaches. He was English during the Euro 2020 Playoffs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2021 at 12:00 AM

19 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

You're a hypocrite.

You were in a thread were Tiny Tim said that he's been here for about 10 years. And yet his account is one year old.

Proud Scot makes a claim that Adams will be out starter at the Euros. You give him a civil reply. I say the same, you insult me.

You're a stalker. We wouldn't even engage if you didn't follow me around.

I'm hurt, you've insulted me

9 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Out of 164 goals?

That's what, every 5 goal? Very prolific in the air. Indeed.

Clueless? How about you learn to debate without throwing around silly insults. Once you can do that, look me up. :)

A strike rate of 1 in 5 with the head is exceptional. Especially for somebody who isnt good in the air according to you.

I dont need to learn to debate. I do it for a living so if its ok with you I will pass on this occasion. 

Look me up when you have found some more stats that dont support your point though.

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/topic/58677-che-adams-could-saints-do-better/page/2/#comments

Interesting read. The consusus with Southampton fans is that he's a hard worker, etc, but he lacks composure in front of goal and is a "bull in a China shop", to quote one fan.

I definitely agree with that.

Dykes vs Maguire is a better match up for Scotland than Adams vs Stones.

2 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/topic/58677-che-adams-could-saints-do-better/page/2/#comments

Interesting read. The consusus with Southampton fans is that he's a hard worker, etc, but he lacks composure in front of goal and is a "bull in a China shop", to quote one fan.

I definitely agree with that.

Dykes vs Maguire is a better match up for Scotland than Adams vs Stones.

Give it a rest for Christ sake 

4 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Only seeing what you want to see, shocker.

The following is more than one insult. Dear god. I almost heard the steam shooting from his ears:

You claim to watch alot of football but you are clueless. Harry Kane has scored 26 headers in the EPL alone.

You dont even know what foot players kick with.

And if we are being padantic. Do you mean on the ground? Not in the ground? Unless you mean he is better dead?

Just accept you made a poor comment, based on a dislike of a player, backed it up with stats that backfired, then claimed stats dont matter whilst making another poor point based on your knowledge of football that also turned out to be alot of rubbish.

1) You are clueless. You may think thats an insult but its just my honest assessment of your footballing knowledge. Based on many factors including the below.

2) You dont know what players kick with. Thats a fact. You admitted it and then tried to claim it wasnt important. Despite you watching so much football.

3) I was being padantic in responce to you. Childish but I couldnt resist.

4) Last point similar to the above. You find it difficult to put forward an argument and back it up, without flip flopping. You use stats on a single game to back up your point but dismiss the use of stats over a season that disprove your point. You claim to watch alot of football but dont know the basics like what position somebody plays in or what foot they kick with. You base opinions on somebodys ability on things other than their abilty, ie if you dislike them or not.

I can assure you that there is no steam coming from my ears. I dont post here that often but highlighting your nonsence has become a fun thing to do to take my mind off more serious things. 

1 hour ago, ProudScot said:

Give it a rest for Christ sake 

How about no?

It's a public message board.

Don't like opinions? Go away.

Wonder how many people will be going back to this thread when Adams is a Championship player.

Edited by Taylor1996

22 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

How about no?

It's a public message board.

Don't like opinions? Go away.

Wonder how many people will be going back to this thread when Adams is a Championship player.

If I was to hazard a guess at who will return to this thread, I'd say you will return to it before anyone else 🤣🤣🤣

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, breeks_mctavish said:

Armstrong assist, Adams goal, Taylor frothing all over his keyboard!

Adams then sets up Danny Ings for their 3rd. He played well. 

Sums up their present situations that Adams scores and assists at a level McBurnie is rank rotten at on the same day McBurnie is arrested for being a complete walloper. 

11 hours ago, ProudScot said:

Adams then sets up Danny Ings for their 3rd. He played well. 

Sums up their present situations that Adams scores and assists at a level McBurnie is rank rotten at on the same day McBurnie is arrested for being a complete walloper. 

Och six months playing for Mean Machine might give him a confidence boost to come back fit and firing for the business end of the World Cup qualifiers 👍

Those highlights are 100% on brand for the Premier League. First goal Benteke takes a swipe and mis-hits it accidentally over the defender's head after some awful penalty box head tennis: amazing flick over the defender's head apparently, 'wonderful skill' apparently. 

Armstrong takes a shot from a corner that's going wide and Adams pokes it in is apparently a 'training ground move'.

The hype is unbearable sometimes.