Che Adams - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Che Adams

Taylor1996

Che Adams: Yay or Nay?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should Che Adams be called up, presently?

• Yay - Sure, why not? He's scored 7 in 28 appearances...
    • Nay - He's rejected at least three approaches. He was English during the Euro 2020 Playoffs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2021 at 12:00 AM

Backtracking?

Harry Maguire IS hopeless in the air against physical strikers.

It's a fact. No backtracking.

I just don't like being insulting. I'm strange that way.

And me saying that Kane isn't great in the air. He's scored as much penalties as he has headers. He's scored more goals with his left foot than headers. 

If people seriously think Kane is awesome in the air, they're not watching. His modus operandi is coming deep and playing as a false 9. He's hardly the new incarnation of Joe Jordan.

Edited by Taylor1996

10 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Backtracking?

Harry Maguire IS hopeless in the air against physical strikers.

It's a fact. No backtracking.

I just don't like being insulting. I'm strange that way.

And me saying that Kane isn't great in the air. He's scored as much penalties as he has headers. He's scored more goals with his left foot than headers. 

If people seriously think Kane is awesome in the air, they're not watching. His modus operandi is coming deep and playing as a false 9. He's hardly the new incarnation of Joe Jordan.

It wasn't long ago you were telling everyone on here you took insults as a  compliment on here and let's be honest, there was only one insult in DS's post and it was an extremely mild insult.

You were backtracking and deflecting, 

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It wasn't long ago you were telling everyone on here you took insults as a  compliment on here and let's be honest, there was only one insult in DS's post and it was an extremely mild insult.

You were backtracking and deflecting, 

Oh. I do. It's a backhanded compliment. Suggests that the other person is frustrated, you should know, you've insulted me enough times.

Yeah. No one says "deflecting". It doesnt make you sound at all smart.

At least say "misdirecting"

Backtracking about what?

Edited by Taylor1996

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

there was only one insult in DS's post and it was an extremely mild insult.

Only seeing what you want to see, shocker.

The following is more than one insult. Dear god. I almost heard the steam shooting from his ears:

You claim to watch alot of football but you are clueless. Harry Kane has scored 26 headers in the EPL alone.

You dont even know what foot players kick with.

And if we are being padantic. Do you mean on the ground? Not in the ground? Unless you mean he is better dead?

Just accept you made a poor comment, based on a dislike of a player, backed it up with stats that backfired, then claimed stats dont matter whilst making another poor point based on your knowledge of football that also turned out to be alot of rubbish.

9 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Oh. I do. It's a backhanded compliment. Suggests that the other person is frustrated, you should know, you've insulted me enough times.

Yeah. No one says "deflecting". It doesnt make you sound at all smart.

At least say "misdirecting"

Backtracking about what?

I'm not trying to sound smart wee man. The only frustration here is coming from  you and let's not pretend you don't deserve these insults, you continuously belittle everyone else on here because you can't cope that someone has a different opinion about football. 

6 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Only seeing what you want to see, shocker.

The following is more than one insult. Dear god. I almost heard the steam shooting from his ears:

You claim to watch alot of football but you are clueless. Harry Kane has scored 26 headers in the EPL alone.

You dont even know what foot players kick with.

And if we are being padantic. Do you mean on the ground? Not in the ground? Unless you mean he is better dead?

Just accept you made a poor comment, based on a dislike of a player, backed it up with stats that backfired, then claimed stats dont matter whilst making another poor point based on your knowledge of football that also turned out to be alot of rubbish.

If your insulted by that, I suggest you get you seek help immediately because your going to struggle in the real world

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

you continuously belittle everyone else on here because you can't cope that someone has a different opinion about football. 

Really?

Want me to trail your history? On a daily basis you follow me around and try to insult and belittle me. You even got suspended for it.

Yes. You're "deflecting". Where exactly am I backtracking? He said that I was backtracking about Karry Kane being bad in the air. He's scored more with his weaker foot, than in the air.

Edited by Taylor1996

1 minute ago, Taylor1996 said:

Really?

Want me to trail your history? On a daily basis you follow me around and try to insult and belittle me. You even got suspended for it.

Yes. You're "deflecting". Where exactly am I backtracking? He said that I was backtracking about Karry Kane being bad in the air. He's scored more with his weaker foot, than in the air.

Trail through my posting history if you want, I don't care. I don't follow you around but I do call out your bull shit. You belittle everyone on here, you antagonise people and come across as a self righteous know it all, I'm at least the 10th person to point it out, you've even admitted that is who you are when you were using TDK as your username. If you openly admit to being this way, don't complain when people but back.

I really don't care about Harry kane or Harry maguire, I just took the chance to laugh my tits off at you again.

Talking of suspensions, why did you come back after you three previous bans?

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Trail through my posting history if you want, I don't care. I don't follow you around but I do call out your bull shit. You belittle everyone on here, you antagonise people and come across as a self righteous know it all, I'm at least the 10th person to point it out, you've even admitted that is who you are when you were using TDK as your username. If you openly admit to being this way, don't complain when people but back.

I really don't care about Harry kane or Harry maguire, I just took the chance to laugh my tits off at you again.

You seriously need to let go of the past. lol. I antagonize people? "If your insulted by that, I suggest you get you seek help immediately because your going to struggle in the real world"

That's a long winded reply.. but it doesn't actually answer my question.

You said that I "backtracked".

Backtracked about what, exactly?

Edited by Taylor1996

2 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

You seriously need to let go of the past. lol.

That's a long winded reply.. but it doesn't actually answer my question.

You said that I "backtracked".

Backtracked about what, exactly?

Avoiding the question about your bans again......I wonder why that is. 

Are you like this in real life? If so I can only imagine you get slapped alot and don't have any friends 🤣

Edited by vanderark14

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

And seriously, when are you going to let any of this stuff go? You've repeated the same old garbage for years now.

Let it go, mate. Just let it go. :)

Edited by Taylor1996

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Avoiding the question about your bans again......I wonder why that is. 

Are you like this in real life? If so I can only imagine you get slapped alot 🤣

So, you're saying that I backtracked but now you're avoiding the subject? Why even say it in the first place?

This me and my shadow routine is weird.

Edited by Taylor1996

2 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

And seriously, when are you going to let any of this stuff go? You've repeated the sans old garbage for years now.

Let it go, mate. Just let it go. :)

Really, your the last person who should be telling anyone to let something go

Just now, vanderark14 said:

I'm copying you, you've inspired me to be like you. 

Trick is, I control the narrative.

I don't come up with strange comments and then change the subject when proven wrong. He said that I'm wrong about Kane not being proficient in the air. lol

Just now, Taylor1996 said:

Trick is, I control the narrative.

I don't come up with strange comments and then change the subject when proven wrong. He said that I'm wrong about Kane not being proficient in the air. lol

I've asked you countless times why you've came back after being banned 4 times under other different usernames, you've never answered now you get all upset when I won't answer your question. Hmmmm

Just now, vanderark14 said:

I've asked you countless times why you've came back after being banned 4 times under other different usernames, you've never answered now you get all upset when I won't answer your question. Hmmmm

Provide proof.

Oh wait. Providing proof isn't really your strong point.

Easier to lie and make up stuff.

1 minute ago, Taylor1996 said:

Provide proof.

Oh wait. Providing proof isn't really your strong point.

Easier to lie and make up stuff.

Are you genuinely denying you weren't The dark Knight, chripper or any other username? And that you've never been banned?

Edited by vanderark14

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Are you genuinely denying you weren't The dark Knight, chripper or any other username? And that you've never been banned?

You're a hypocrite.

You were in a thread were Tiny Tim said that he's been here for about 10 years. And yet his account is one year old.

Proud Scot makes a claim that Adams will be out starter at the Euros. You give him a civil reply. I say the same, you insult me.

You're a stalker. We wouldn't even engage if you didn't follow me around.

8 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

You're a hypocrite.

You were in a thread were Tiny Tim said that he's been here for about 10 years. And yet his account is one year old.

Proud Scot makes a claim that Adams will be out starter at the Euros. You give him a civil reply. I say the same, you insult me.

I notice you didn't deny it. Not surprising 

9 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

You're a hypocrite.

Clutching at straws now wee man

Tiny Tim owned up to why he had a new account. Fair play to him

PS doesn't try to belittle everyone on the board and he is civil to me with his replies. I don't think I've insulted you for saying Adams would start for Scotland 

A stalker, aye OK TDK.🤣🤣🤣