McInnes Sacked - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’m an adult, I don’t have players names on the back of my top, unlike you. 

There is no reserve football, if you never abandoned your country (like that cunt Brown) you may know this, but your completely out of touch with everything. 

Stop ruining threads, everyone can see you for being the cunt that you are. 

There's only one Scott Brown, and he is coming to Aberdeen. Support your club properly, stop being a part timer, and show Broony some respect.....🙂🙂🙂

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There's only one Scott Brown, and he is coming to Aberdeen. Support your club properly, stop being a part timer, and show Broony some respect.....🙂🙂🙂

What constitutes being a part time supporter, I’d suggest only watching your team play in a stadium once every 2 or 3 years probably covers it 🖕

2 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

What constitutes being a part time supporter, I’d suggest only watching your team play in a stadium once every 2 or 3 years probably covers it 🖕

Listen, I was going to Parkead before that cunt DD was even born. Probably you anaw.....

5 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Ignore the cunt. He may go away soon enough. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ignore the cunt. He may go away soon enough. 

Haw naw. I'm lovin this. How many fuckin times you ripped ma Celtic thread and insulted me. Saying Scott Brown was a racist and an animal. Well think about him when your paying your season book fella. Enjoy the Broony bawhied...🖕🖕🖕

19 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

If this thread gets locked, it’s because I’ve requested it. 

Yet another one ruined by this fucking clown. 

Poor wee DD, cannae handle it, toys out the pram. Grow a set of balls for a change....  Moaning to the mods again???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Haw naw. I'm lovin this. How many fuckin times you ripped ma Celtic thread and insulted me. Saying Scott Brown was a racist and an animal. Well think about him when your paying your season book fella. Enjoy the Broony bawhied...🖕🖕🖕

When did I say Scott Brown was a racist?

More lies by the runaway I see?

If you want to speak to me, at least offer me something decent for the pleasure, I do seem to recall you offered me something before, but that wasn’t really my cup of tea 😉

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

When did I say Scott Brown was a racist?

More lies by the runaway I see?

If you want to speak to me, at least offer me something decent for the pleasure, I do seem to recall you offered me something before, but that wasn’t really my cup of tea 😉

I'm no speaking tae you, I'm speaking at yae.. Smarten up.. So what did I offer you? An IQ, a sense of humor? A job? 🤣🖕

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm no speaking tae you, I'm speaking at yae.. Smarten up.. So what did I offer you? An IQ, a sense of humor? A job? 🤣🖕

Don’t you remember? You offered me a shot of your mum, not sure if it was just for a night, or long term, either way, I’ll need something better 👍🏽

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Don’t you remember? You offered me a shot of your mum, not sure if it was just for a night, or long term, either way, I’ll need something better 👍🏽

Sick bastard.... Really scrapping the barrel now aren't yae ya fuckin monster..  Proud of yourself??? 

First trip to Parkead I believe was 1973.. Standing of course, then ma Granda holding me up.. HH

I was going to games by myself before that & I wasn’t getting lifted over the turnstiles by my granda COYR

Sick bastard.... Really scrapping the barrel now aren't yae ya fuckin monster..  Proud of yourself??? 

Nah, I could go a lot lower, but I’m better than you. I’m a proud Scotsman that never abandoned his country 👍🏽

2 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

I was going to games by myself before that & I wasn’t getting lifted over the turnstiles by my granda COYR

Not quite sure how it’s an achievement that he was going to games before I was born. It would be quite remarkable if I was going before then 😂😂

Just now, dandydunn said:

Nah, I could go a lot lower, but I’m better than you. I’m a proud Scotsman that never abandoned his country 👍🏽

I'll never forget that comment about my mother, and believe me, if our paths ever cross, I will remind you ya sick fuckin cunt....

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'll never forget that comment about my mother, and believe me, if our paths ever cross, I will remind you ya sick fuckin cunt....

If you never offered it in the first place, it would’ve never be mentioned, it’s quite bizarre that you did anyway 😜

• TAMB1 locked this topic