McInnes Sacked - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yet another thread to have Celtic dragged into it. 

A Celtic fan, delighted that a club legend is (potentially) leaving to join another club in the same league. 

It’s all very strange, I don’t like him, but if he comes on board, so be it, let’s see what he can do. 

If he’s happy to come out and say he was wrong, then I’ll assume most fans will be willing to forgive and forget, but it’ll be a shame to see Logan leave because of this, he had 2-3 great years at Aberdeen, scored some important goals and it just seems that he’ll be chucked to the side to carry on with his plumbing. 

I’m sure next time Aberdeen play Celtic Brown will cross the halfway line to shake Logan’s hand to show him his support for being racially abused by Tonev.

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Naw mate, just you 4 cracked me up..🤣😉

My goal when I get up in the morning is to bring sunshine & joy into as many sad delusional people as I can 🤣

At least Brown will bring a winning mentality to the club. My concern would be the new management teams ability to improve the technical / sports science and tactics side of things although if they get the England coach that might be his role.

10 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

At least Brown will bring a winning mentality to the club. My concern would be the new management teams ability to improve the technical / sports science and tactics side of things although if they get the England coach that might be his role.

That is the guy that excites me the most, to be honest, if he comes on board, that could be a massive coup for the club. You don’t get where he is by not knowing what you’re talking about. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Yet another thread to have Celtic dragged into it. 

A Celtic fan, delighted that a club legend is (potentially) leaving to join another club in the same league. 

It’s all very strange, I don’t like him, but if he comes on board, so be it, let’s see what he can do. 

If he’s happy to come out and say he was wrong, then I’ll assume most fans will be willing to forgive and forget, but it’ll be a shame to see Logan leave because of this, he had 2-3 great years at Aberdeen, scored some important goals and it just seems that he’ll be chucked to the side to carry on with his plumbing. 

Logan has nothing to do with this move and his time is coming to an end anyway. Like mcinnes at Aberdeen, logans best days are behind him.

Brown doesn't need to say anything about the incident as far as I am concerned. 

28 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Logan has nothing to do with this move and his time is coming to an end anyway. Like mcinnes at Aberdeen, logans best days are behind him.

Brown doesn't need to say anything about the incident as far as I am concerned. 

What about the ball throwing & aggression at the end the game a few seasons ago just because Logan had the nerve to do what Brown does week in week out 🤯

That is the guy that excites me the most, to be honest, if he comes on board, that could be a massive coup for the club. You don’t get where he is by not knowing what you’re talking about. 

All kidding aside, Brown is a winner, he hates to lose, always works his arse off in training, takes no fuckin bullshit fae anyone. I k kw you hate him DD, but nobody will sit on their arse if he is involved. You work hard, or your gone... It is actually good for Aberdeen if this is true.. Look at the experience he has in International football. Captained Scotland,  CL with Celtic, ok, bot in management, but he is no mug, I can assure you that... 

I think Brown will be a good assistant and thought that might be his next position at Celtic.

If I’m honest I never liked him at Celtic but I did when he played for Scotland. I also liked when he went over to Kamara the other day. He does seem to have a winning mentality and also seems like a good leader. Will be interesting to see how it goes for him if it’s confirmed.

All kidding aside, Brown is a winner, he hates to lose, always works his arse off in training, takes no fuckin bullshit fae anyone. I k kw you hate him DD, but nobody will sit on their arse if he is involved. You work hard, or your gone... It is actually good for Aberdeen if this is true.. Look at the experience he has in International football. Captained Scotland,  CL with Celtic, ok, bot in management, but he is no mug, I can assure you that... 

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

certainly worth repeating as if you had the inside track on him 😀

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That part you quoted, believe it or not was not aimed at Scott Brown 🙄

8 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

certainly worth repeating as if you had the inside track on him 😀

I am a Celtic man, I have followed Broony, love him, read his book twice. Love him or despise him, you want him on your side. The man demands 100 percent every shift.. Good for AFC if this is true... 

Really hope Glass came across best in a robust interview process rather than getting the job due to links with Cormack & Atlanta?

As for Brown has he done any coaching badges? Can't see him playing, unless Ferguson is the next one to be sold off, central midfielders are the only thing we have signed up for next season as it stands. Bizarre!

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am a Celtic man, I have followed Broony, love him, read his book twice. Love him or despise him, you want him on your side. The man demands 100 percent every shift.. Good for AFC if this is true... 

"I'm a celtic man"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well that's just nonsense, I stand by my words. I expect a thank you Ramy shortly... 😉

For what? We’re talking about two completely different people, but as far as your concerned because you know nothing about Scottish football, Scott Browm will be player, manager, assistant manager and coach. 

This doesn’t concern you, stop talking about Celtic on an Aberdeen thread, you know, like you’re always fucking moaning about on every Celtic one you start. 

Celtic are completely and utterly irrelevant to this topic, let’s try and keep it like that and not bore everyone with your pish again. 

For what? We’re talking about two completely different people, but as far as your concerned because you know nothing about Scottish football, Scott Browm will be player, manager, assistant manager and coach. 

This doesn’t concern you, stop talking about Celtic on an Aberdeen thread, you know, like you’re always fucking moaning about on every Celtic one you start. 

Celtic are completely and utterly irrelevant to this topic, let’s try and keep it like that and not bore everyone with your pish again. 

Love it. Have you got "Brown" on the back of your XXXL top yet. Just hearing now that Lennon has been approached to manage the reserves... Oh the irony.. Karma is a bitch plookface... 😉😉👍👍🖕🖕

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Haud the bus. Scott Brown wrote a book? I’d have been surprised if you’d said he’d read one never mind writing one!!

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

Haud the bus. Scott Brown wrote a book? I’d have been surprised if you’d said he’d read one never mind writing one!!

Well, he got fed up lifting trophy after trophy after trophy, so he decided to write a book about becoming the Legend he is... Great read...... 🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Love it. Have you got "Brown" on the back of your XXXL top yet. Just hearing now that Lennon has been approached to manage the reserves... Oh the irony.. Karma is a bitch plookface... 😉😉👍👍🖕🖕

I’m an adult, I don’t have players names on the back of my top, unlike you. 

There is no reserve football, if you never abandoned your country (like that cunt Brown) you may know this, but your completely out of touch with everything. 

Stop ruining threads, everyone can see you for being the cunt that you are. 

7 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

It’s called Scott Brown, My Celtic Story

By Mark Henderson 

That cunt could only write a book in alphabet spaghetti.