Oliver McBurnie - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Oliver McBurnie

Taylor1996

7 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Pretty much what I thought but the majority on the 14 page thread on the Sheff U forum think it is him and apparently Sheffield United are looking into it.

If its him this won't be great for his reputation 

8 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Pretty much what I thought but the majority on the 14 page thread on the Sheff U forum think it is him and apparently Sheffield United are looking into it.

Yeah. I think it's him.

As I said, though, we don't know the context. It could've been the end part of a 20 minute harassment by the guy holding the phone. (I'm betting that he wasn't alone, though.)

Not that I'm condoning it, but no one should have to take harassment. Famous or not.

McBurnie hasn't got much common sense, with his drunk driving, what he said to Fleck and now this.

Hopefully he grows up soon, as contrary to popular belief, he is a good player.

20 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Off to the jail for mcburnie? If that’s him then it’s assault.  Big Dunc got jailed for less.  

Are you convicting him without a trial? 

I don’t think anyone can judge exactly what happened based on the video alone.

56 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Yeah. I think it's him.

As I said, though, we don't know the context. It could've been the end part of a 20 minute harassment by the guy holding the phone. (I'm betting that he wasn't alone, though.)

Not that I'm condoning it, but no one should have to take harassment. Famous or not.

McBurnie hasn't got much common sense, with his drunk driving, what he said to Fleck and now this.

Maybe the guy with the phone was reading out the  messages from this site.Would be enough to push anybody over the edge.

12 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Maybe the guy with the phone was reading out the  messages from this site.Would be enough to push anybody over the edge.

lol!!

Thank god there's no visible IP Addresses in this place, otherwise this place would permanently lose a few posters to hospitals. 😛

Edited by Taylor1996

5 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

And as far as the video that's going around.

We don't know the context. For all we know the phone guy was following McBurnie for 10 minutes, badgering him. 

Everyone has a breaking point.

Completely non story.

This.

19 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Yeah. I think it's him.

He really isn't 

49 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That's him had drink driving & assault charge. 

More criminal convictions than scotland goals. 

Hopefully we don't need to suffer him in a Scotland shirt again. 

Has he been charged?

19 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Yeah. I think it's him.

There's a new video going around where he is getting quite a bit of abuse by the guy before he goes up to him.

I'm not condoning McBurnie but if you're going to act like a clown to someone's face, then you can't exactly play the victim when he gives you some retribution.

As a footballer McBurnie should know better than to retaliate and react, but I can only imagine how it must feel to have some random screaming, shouting and taking the piss out of you to your face. Especially when you are with your partner and she is having to hear all these awful things aswell.

55 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

There's a new video going around where he is getting quite a bit of abuse by the guy before he goes up to him.

I'm not condoning McBurnie but if you're going to act like a clown to someone's face, then you can't exactly play the victim when he gives you some retribution.

As a footballer McBurnie should know better than to retaliate and react, but I can only imagine how it must feel to have some random screaming, shouting and taking the piss out of you to your face. Especially when you are with your partner and she is having to hear all these awful things aswell.

The two videos going around could be on different days, and possibly unrelated.

The video where he is getting shouted at, and the video where he attacks the guy, he has a different top on.

It looks like he might get abused a fair bit, now while I think he is a complete hack of a player, and seems to be a bit of a cunt, he probably just had enough and snapped.