Italy’s 6 Nations Record. - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Italy’s 6 Nations Record.

EddardStark

49 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I think they need to introduce promotion and relegation or add Georgia to the mix.

On another note, walea may be the luckiest team to ever win the triple crown

Wales have certainly been anointed this tournament.

2 games against 14 men before playing with 16 tonight.

As for Italy, I've still got nightmares about the game at Murrayfield about 15 years ago where they scored three tries in the first 15 minutes and we lost trying to kick numerous penalties to touch without success rather than taking the points and chipping down the deficit.

15 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I think they need to introduce promotion and relegation or add Georgia to the mix.

On another note, walea may be the luckiest team to ever win the triple crown

I’d like to see a second 6N tier set up involving the likes of Georgia, Romania, Portugal, Spain, Russia.

Instead of a straight one up one down, perhaps a 2 leg playoff between the winners of this group and the bottom of the top tier.

Might be worth finishing bottom now and again for a cheeky wee trip to Tbilisi!

Edited by DaveyDenoon
Fat fingers...

1 hour ago, DaveyDenoon said:

I’d like to see a second 6N tier set up involving the likes of Georgia, Romania, Portugal, Spain, Russia.

Instead of a straight one up one down, perhaps a 2 leg playoff between the winners of this group and the bottom of the top tier.

Might be worth finishing bottom now and again for a cheeky wee trip to Tbilisi!

Agreed, the playoff is a better idea than straight forward up and down

Those asking for second tier obvs don’t know there are tier 2, 3, 4 etc within Europe. 
Aye , the top 6 is a closed shop. Though it still appears that the next nearest to the Wops * , the Georgians and Romanians are not capable of wupping the grease balls . 

*gratuitous abuse. 

Oh , though not the history the I ties currently have more registered professionals to pick from than Scotland.Just a bit more niche .

obvs the England have the largest talent pool in the globe , the England women having more players than the rest of the world. Unfortunately a team need to be managed and that is the greatest hindrance to England. As inbred private school cunts are just that . 

On 2/28/2021 at 9:54 PM, Shaundy said:

Oh , though not the history the I ties currently have more registered professionals to pick from than Scotland.Just a bit more niche .

obvs the England have the largest talent pool in the globe , the England women having more players than the rest of the world. Unfortunately a team need to be managed and that is the greatest hindrance to England. As inbred private school cunts are just that . 

Don't think that is true - South Africa have double the registered players England has 650,000 versus 138,000

Don't see any non South Africans (Apart from Beast from Zim), but plenty South Africans playing for other nations   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rugby_union_playing_countries

Edited by euan2020