Have a fantastic weekend !!!! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Have a fantastic weekend !!!!

Have a brilliant weekend everyone. Enjoy yir families, your pals, yir football, whatever it is, that includes you DandyDunn. Life is short, and make the most of it.. I am unfortunately working late this evening, but plan to watch the Celtic vs Aberdeen match the morra, then cross country skiing with Mrs.Ramy.. Never done that before so should be a laugh. All the best folks and Scotland Forever....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Have a brilliant weekend everyone. Enjoy yir families, your pals, yir football, whatever it is, that includes you DandyDunn. Life is short, and make the most of it.. I am unfortunately working late this evening, but plan to watch the Celtic vs Aberdeen match the morra, then cross country skiing with Mrs.Ramy.. Never done that before so should be a laugh. All the best folks and Scotland Forever....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Good luck with the skiing Ramy, I tried it a couple of years ago and really enjoyed. 
And dont worry , you wont have far to fall if you are shit at it 😏

20 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Good luck with the skiing Ramy, I tried it a couple of years ago and really enjoyed. 
And dont worry , you wont have far to fall if you are shit at it 😏

It was great TDYER63, took me a while to get the hang of it, lol.. Great workout. Mrs.Ramy is a pro, I held her back a wee bit.. Defo going again..  😉😉👍

On 2/26/2021 at 3:49 PM, prideothenorth said:

You too Ramy, just don't enjoy the game tomorrow too much. Not expecting a lot but you never know.

Never tried skiing so let me know it goes.⛷️

Aye mate. It was good, good workout, but I prefer speed, so Inlike the downhill skiing more, I've done that quite a few times before..🙂

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Just opened my 4th bottle of Malbec of the weekend 😳 So, aye its been a fuckin brilliant weekend 🤣

All the kms done and visits to the gym during the week royally wasted in a couple of days! 🙈

Was my loons 13th birthday yesterday, we had visits from grandparents & family at various points in the day (I know we shouldn’t have) but kept it all distanced and it was a cracking day to be in the garden. It worked out well as I managed to offer a drink to all the individual visitors and managed to keep going from 11am until about 6pm, celebrating his day with his visitors. Had a good sesh after that too as theres nothing else to do at night and the tv is shite 😀

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Was my loons 13th birthday yesterday, we had visits from grandparents & family at various points in the day (I know we shouldn’t have) but kept it all distanced and it was a cracking day to be in the garden. It worked out well as I managed to offer a drink to all the individual visitors and managed to keep going from 11am until about 6pm, celebrating his day with his visitors. Had a good sesh after that too as theres nothing else to do at night and the tv is shite 😀

It's got to be done. Everyone is doing their best to be sensible but for your own mental health you need some family time! If you manage to get pished in the process it's an added bonus! Cheers 🍷🍻

Just now, slasher said:

It's got to be done. Everyone is doing their best to be sensible but for your own mental health you need some family time! If you manage to get pished in the process it's an added bonus! Cheers 🍷🍻

Yesterday was the 1st time my oldest met her newist cousin, she’s 8 months old 😢

We were quite wary of doing it, but it worked out that it was only 1 set of visitors at a time and both my nephews were really missing seeing trains from the back garden, they loved it 😂