MLB 2021 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

MLB 2021

WCTA

Spring Training for the month of March is coming. Half the league in Phoenix, the other in Florida. The MLB has sanctioned the allowing of fans into stadiums at a reduced capacity. So this coming Sunday I am off to Phoenix for some days in the sun and a couple of Cubs games. Some swally in a good few boozers too. 😁🐻🍺

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I loved rounders 

When I was in primary school

I’ll send you pics of the way the scorching sun reflects off the glistening frothy beer. Then you can laugh at me whilst thinking how much of a mug I am as you are luckily enjoying the snow, ice and wind that I so fondly remember from the halcyon days of primary school. 😊

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

I’ll send you pics of the way the scorching sun reflects off the glistening frothy beer. Then you can laugh at me whilst thinking how much of a mug I am as you are luckily enjoying the snow, ice and wind that I so fondly remember from the halcyon days of primary school. 😊

Fondly remember? You fannied out of going to work the other day because it was snowing 🙄

Just now, dandydunn said:

Fondly remember? You fannied out of going to work the other day because it was snowing 🙄

That was fucking brutal. Your version of snow and mine are two different things. There’s mair powder in Ramy’s heid than the feeble amount that fell on Scotland this Winter. 😄

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

That was fucking brutal. Your version of snow and mine are two different things. There’s mair powder in Ramy’s heid than the feeble amount that fell on Scotland this Winter. 😄

Typical yank attitude. Everything is bigger & better in the yoo ess of eh. 

Anyway, I’m out, this thread is already 7 posts longer than it should’ve been 😳

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Typical yank attitude. Everything is bigger & better in the yoo ess of eh. 

Anyway, I’m out, this thread is already 7 posts longer than it should’ve been 😳

Wait until you see my huge foam finger I’m wearing just for you.