Toys out the pram thread !!😩 - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Toys out the pram thread !!😩

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear god, I think we all know what happened there. Do you have it pinned on your ceiling ya fuckin crackpot..  

We do all know what happened here, you want the board to think I’m following you around here, when in reality, you’re requesting to follow me on the board to see when I post, so you can try and play the victim card again. 

It’s quite disturbing actually. 

40 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Was that aimed at me?

Go on. Ask me to summarise a Scotland player who played at Euro 96 or France 98 and I'll happily do it. (Something you couldn't know from the net)

Hell, I'll even upload my birth certificate if it'll shut you up about my age. Which is very "amber alert', if you know what I mean.

You summarised John Fleck as a right food player to play at right wing back. 

Let me help you with the Euro 96 squad, number 1 was a young up and coming striker by the name of Jim Leighton, the 6 foot 5, dark haired powerhouse has 5 goals in his 9 caps so far, and is definitely one with a bright future ahead of him. 

14 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You summarised John Fleck as a right food player to play at right wing back. 

Let me help you with the Euro 96 squad, number 1 was a young up and coming striker by the name of Jim Leighton, the 6 foot 5, dark haired powerhouse has 5 goals in his 9 caps so far, and is definitely one with a bright future ahead of him. 

Right food player? Yes, he's got a delicious right food, but his left food is tastier.

Regardless, I'm not sure how that's relevant to anything.

Sarcasm? Cool.

Edited by Taylor1996

13 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

In fairness, I did apologise to you for that.

Wasn't aimed at you, anyway. I assure you.

It actually sums up the logic of some people in this place. I get stalked by an emoji bomber for months (still am). People accuse me of being the culprit. It then happens to more people, and I get the blame for that, too.

I don't have to defend myself. I have no axe to grind with anyone on this site. And I'm not going to waste my time with people that are accusing me of doing this, that and the other, and people who think my age is determined by my username.

When I read your post I thought you must have been confusing me with someone else, then I remembered ‘Big Bertha ‘ 😂 

My previous post about sad woman in her 50’s wasnt aimed in response to anyone, I didnt even realise you were ‘back’ , I havent read any of your posts recently. I was just meaning in general some folk might think it a bit weird a woman of my age was on here regularly having a bit of a chit chat,  than contributing anything substantial  , so who was i to criticise someone posting googly eyes.

Tbh the fiend could be one of many posters on here , I have long given up trying to work the genuine posters are. I just take posters as I find them, I dont get upset about comments and certainly not emoticons. THAT , definitely would be sad 🙂 

13 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

In fairness, I did apologise to you for that.

Wasn't aimed at you, anyway. I assure you.

It actually sums up the logic of some people in this place. I get stalked by an emoji bomber for months (still am). People accuse me of being the culprit. It then happens to more people, and I get the blame for that, too.

I don't have to defend myself. I have no axe to grind with anyone on this site. And I'm not going to waste my time with people that are accusing me of doing this, that and the other, and people who think my age is determined by my username.

After saying I hadnt read any of your posts i just noticed you posted earlier on in this thread 🙄, I now realise why you thought i was aiming my post at you. I definitely wasnt. 

On 2/20/2021 at 5:23 PM, dandydunn said:

We do all know what happened here, you want the board to think I’m following you around here, when in reality, you’re requesting to follow me on the board to see when I post, so you can try and play the victim card again. 

It’s quite disturbing actually. 

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

22 Emojis from the nutter just now. Think it's time to turn off notifications.. First time in 15 years.. 

53 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just up for work now, 22 fuckin Emojis. What a nutcase.. 

That worked well. 
Is 22 your unlucky number ? 

On 2/17/2021 at 8:12 AM, Scotty CTA said:

Question... Is there a set amount of emoticons that TAMBers can use in a 24 hour period? (because there should be. Five would be enough.)

When the fat cunt who sends them has a role in how the board is run then it’s open season.