Toys out the pram thread !!😩 - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Toys out the pram thread !!😩

3 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I’ve just been on the tunes thread and seen you’ve been getting them on there too.:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

I love it.

😂 I know, I'll be raging if nobody asks me for my autograph on the way to work in the morning. 

18 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

You can  blame @fringo , he plagued the mods to to allow unlimited emoticons, there used to be a restriction😬

Now we are plagued with googly eyes. 

18 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

The 'jokes' guy?

(Well, it's not funny! :angry: )

18 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

😂

Fringo is kind and bestows everyone with smiley faces, he even throws me a few which shows you kind of guy he is. 

Who was to know, that in doing so,  a crazy googly eyed emoticon luvin’ bampot would be unleashed on the board . 

18 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

That's fair.

Mea Culpa, although I won't take the blame for people abusing the privilege & power bestowed to them.

Also trying to show off as the multi-quote didn't used to work for me either 😄

6 hours ago, fringo said:

Mea Culpa, although I won't take the blame for people abusing the privilege & power bestowed to them.

Also trying to show off as the multi-quote didn't used to work for me either 😄

Don’t think that talking in a different language and multi quoting will protect you Fringo, you will still be hounded down and emoticoned to death. 

17 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Don’t think that talking in a different language and multi quoting will protect you Fringo, you will still be hounded down and emoticoned to death. 

Love it !☺️:D

PS Meant to say last time in my multiquotes Thank you for the kind words.  ☺️

Edited by fringo

12 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Though I am not sure if fringo considers being emoticoned to death by the mighty TYDER63 as anything other than a glorious demise. Let’s be honest , many would (n’t) 

😂

Where is that googly eyed emoticon fiend when you need him. 

23 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

So, I got a couple of googly eyes  in quick succession a few mins ago but when you check the timeline there is nobody viewing this thread at that time. How does that work ? 

Probably the mods themselves since they really don't give a shit about the place anymore.

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Probably the mods themselves since they really don't give a shit about the place anymore.

It had crossed my mind. Do they not know the emotional damage this has caused ?  Poor Ramy is inconsolable  that his good : shit emoji ratio has deteriorated. As though he doesn’t have enough on his plate supporting Celtic. 
Surely no grown adult would spend their time posting all those emoticons, it’s more than a bit sad.  That said, some folk may think a woman in her 50’s posting a load of shit on  a message board is a bit sad too 😊

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

It had crossed my mind. Do they not know the emotional damage this has caused ?  Poor Ramy is inconsolable  that his good : shit emoji ratio has deteriorated. As though he doesn’t have enough on his plate supporting Celtic. 
Surely no grown adult would spend their time posting all those emoticons, it’s more than a bit sad.  That said, some folk may think a woman in her 50’s posting a load of shit on  a message board is a bit sad too 😊

Not only does a grown man post them, he does it with 3-4 different log ins too. 

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just got assaulted with 15 nasty Emojis..I tbink the Mods will have tae hire someone to deal.with this nutter..

From posts with no punctuation, to a scattergun approach of using full stops 😂😂

Edited by dandydunn

12 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

He’s not a grown man yet, he’s only 24. 1996 is the clue. Though it seems that a few more have joined in since, for a laugh I guess :rolleyes:

Was that aimed at me?

Go on. Ask me to summarise a Scotland player who played at Euro 96 or France 98 and I'll happily do it. (Something you couldn't know from the net)

Hell, I'll even upload my birth certificate if it'll shut you up about my age. Which is very "amber alert', if you know what I mean.

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

That said, some folk may think a woman in her 50’s posting a load of shit on  a message board is a bit sad too 😊

In fairness, I did apologise to you for that.

Wasn't aimed at you, anyway. I assure you.

It actually sums up the logic of some people in this place. I get stalked by an emoji bomber for months (still am). People accuse me of being the culprit. It then happens to more people, and I get the blame for that, too.

I don't have to defend myself. I have no axe to grind with anyone on this site. And I'm not going to waste my time with people that are accusing me of doing this, that and the other, and people who think my age is determined by my username.

Edited by Taylor1996