Toys out the pram thread !!😩 - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Toys out the pram thread !!😩

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Trust me, I was not following the idiot, as he said it only happened the other day.To be fair, I am not the most gifted person when it comes to tech stuff.. I do not need a break, what I and the board needs, is for you lot to grow up and stop acting like wee lassies. I now have someone putting confused emojis on every post. Why? It's a messageboard, do they think I will lose sleep over this? I could not care less, just pointing out the absolute immaturity this board has come to.. Good luck tonight, you will need it.. HH

I've got the same, someone hitting constant emojis on my posts. Ignore it

Yeah, you are really showing a care free attitude over the last week.🤣

Everybody is getting them, It’s obviously bothering someone so they’re going at it. Quite funny really :-))

What’s more funny is that some idiot at work Skyped me really early this morning and woke me so I looked on my phone. Seconds later, 3 notifications popped up. There were only 4 people online at the time :wave:

1 hour ago, Tiny Tim said:

Everybody is getting them, It’s obviously bothering someone so they’re going at it. Quite funny really :-))

What’s more funny is that some idiot at work Skyped me really early this morning and woke me so I looked on my phone. Seconds later, 3 notifications popped up. There were only 4 people online at the time :wave:

:rollsmile:Me tae, just the 53 this morning :rollsmile:

Edited by bonzo

1 hour ago, Tiny Tim said:

3 minutes ago, bonzo said:

:rollsmile:Me tae, just the 53 this morning :rollsmile:

Turning off the notifications works folks

On 2/15/2021 at 8:14 PM, vanderark14 said:

She's brilliant in shits creek. By far the best character on the show

On 2/15/2021 at 8:17 PM, Tiny Tim said:

She’s great but the character I changed my opinion on the most is the daughter. I really disliked her at first but she’s really good.

On 2/15/2021 at 8:19 PM, vanderark14 said:

I was like that with the son. I thought he was annoying but in the end I found him funny 

On 2/15/2021 at 10:13 PM, TDYER63 said:

I grew to really like them both too. I like the similar mannerisms they have,  its pretty funny and well acted. 

Every one of us got sad or googly eyed emoticons for these benign posts. I think the crazy TAMBer must be Roland Schitt, pissed off he isny getting a mention. 

2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Question... Is there a set amount of emoticons that TAMBers can use in a 24 hour period? (because there should be. Five would be enough.)

You can  blame @fringo , he plagued the mods to to allow unlimited emoticons, there used to be a restriction😬

Now we are plagued with googly eyes. 

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

The 'jokes' guy?

(Well, it's not funny! :angry: )

😂

Fringo is kind and bestows everyone with smiley faces, he even throws me a few which shows you kind of guy he is. 

Who was to know, that in doing so,  a crazy googly eyed emoticon luvin’ bampot would be unleashed on the board .