Toys out the pram thread !!😩 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Toys out the pram thread !!😩

47 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Just had a great idea.

I'll post in every single thread! Soon I'll be the most popular poster, ever!

If that ain't a reason to spam, I don't know what is.

:beer2:

You fuckin tell them man... This is the thread, love, hate, square sausage, square go's, anything goes !!!! 👊👊🤟🤟👎🤙👆🖕🖕🦷🦷❤❤🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Taylor1996 said:

Just had a great idea.

I'll post in every single thread! Soon I'll be the most popular poster, ever!

If that ain't a reason to spam, I don't know what is.

:beer2:

It would take something for anyone to beat another poster on here who recently managed the distinction of provoking a long term 'lurker' to join the TAMB for the specific intention of putting them on ignore, so they could read the threads in peace. :lol:

3 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

It actually wonder, why are there only threads dedicated to the Old Firm Celtic and Sevco here?

And they say Scottish football fans are obsessed with those two...

It was pointed out at the time that it'd bring the board down, but those in charge weren't interested and the board has suffered as a result.

The thread on 'season 2020-21' should suffice.

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong you fucking idiot, I was trying to block you. I have never blocked anyone before, so trying to figure it out. If you go and check now, you will see that it has been changed, if I did it correctly..  Check the date fuckface..

Awwwww, just admit it. You’re that desperate for me to pay you attention, you’re wanting email notifications for when I post. 

Either that, or you really are the weird stalker that you accuse others of being. 

That backfired tremendously on you, I’m delighted I took a screenshot now, I’m your little internet hero 😀

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Awwwww, just admit it. You’re that desperate for me to pay you attention, you’re wanting email notifications for when I post. 

Either that, or you really are the weird stalker that you accuse others of being. 

That backfired tremendously on you, I’m delighted I took a screenshot now, I’m your little internet hero 😀

You are one severely fucked up individual man... As much as I fucking cant stand anything about you,  I am actually starting to feel sorry for you, and the people you associate with.  Maybe due to Covid 19, there is a lack of mental health doctors in Scotland, I dont know...

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Oh my 🤯 How long have you kept that one up your sleeve?😂

Just a couple of days, at least it shows who the loony is now though I suppose. 

Complains about people constantly, but follows them at the same time to see exactly where and when I’ve posted. 

Then still accuses me of being mentally il, He obviously has an obsession with me, but at least the board can see now where it’s coming from, my conscience is clear. 

That only started at the weekend, when he started abusing and threatening me (and other posters) for no obvious reason, hopefully now the mods will take some action and remove him completely from the board. 

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are one severely fucked up individual man... As much as I fucking cant stand anything about you,  I am actually starting to feel sorry for you, and the people you associate with.  Maybe due to Covid 19, there is a lack of mental health doctors in Scotland, I dont know...

Mental health ok here, I’m sure the MH nurse in my house would notice any issues with me, I may actually get her to read over this though, she may be able to explain what’s going on here, I’ll PM you if she sees any traits of a disorder with you at all 👍🏽

15 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Complains about people constantly, but follows them at the same time to see exactly where and when I’ve posted. 

Then still accuses me of being mentally il, He obviously has an obsession with me, but at least the board can see now where it’s coming from, my conscience is clear. 

That only started at the weekend, when he started abusing and threatening me (and other posters) for no obvious reason, hopefully now the mods will take some action and remove him completely from the board. 

For his own good he needs a break from the tamb. I felt sorry for him yesterday as he desperately sought attention or conflict on a number of threads.

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Some nice gaslighting there 

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Mental health ok here, I’m sure the MH nurse in my house would notice any issues with me, I may actually get her to read over this though, she may be able to explain what’s going on here, I’ll PM you if she sees any traits of a disorder with you at all 👍🏽

Whit??? You are going to have your shrink PM me now???  For the love of God.. Your home shrink is for your mental health, not mine.. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

For his own good he needs a break from the tamb. I felt sorry for him yesterday as he desperately sought attention or conflict on a number of threads.

Trust me, I was not following the idiot, as he said it only happened the other day.To be fair, I am not the most gifted person when it comes to tech stuff.. I do not need a break, what I and the board needs, is for you lot to grow up and stop acting like wee lassies. I now have someone putting confused emojis on every post. Why? It's a messageboard, do they think I will lose sleep over this? I could not care less, just pointing out the absolute immaturity this board has come to.. Good luck tonight, you will need it.. HH

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Improper accusations.

Reported.. 🖕