Mods.. who are they? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mods.. who are they?

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have often wondered "who" the mods are, amd how many, and how they are who they are... Is there a vote for this? Is it a senoiority thing? Are they some secret society? How does one become a Moderator?  Can I, Big Ramy one day become a Mod? I'm serious ...

Once you can spell seniority we will give you a shout.  So say seniority is a thing that Rangers have over Celtic 10 times.  Then we will consider you.  Stand on kid 👉

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have often wondered "who" the mods are, amd how many, and how they are who they are... Is there a vote for this? Is it a senoiority thing? Are they some secret society? How does one become a Moderator?  Can I, Big Ramy one day become a Mod? I'm serious ...

I can  see the headlines the noo, "Ramy wants to join a secret society shocker" get your trooser leg rolled up 🤣

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I think they are supposed to be anonymous for fear of being identified and getting their head kicked in so you would fall at the first hurdle Ramy. Anyone on this board could identify you from the moon.
If the pics you post are really you that is 😉

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

I think they are supposed to be anonymous for fear of being identified and getting their head kicked in so you would fall at the first hurdle Ramy. Anyone on this board could identify you from the moon.

I would never be a mod, I am sure it is a tedious job. Think I would be a good mod though as I am laid back and never take anything serious. 

48 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I would never be a mod, I am sure it is a tedious job. Think I would be a good mod though as I am laid back and never take anything serious. 

😂😂 

Whatever you lack in self control you more than make up for in humour 👍

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Big Ramy, the new breed of "MODS"... Talk shite, Yir offski 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FB_IMG_1612100167775.jpg