Kilmarnock - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rumour seems to be that someone's stabbed his ex who is a nurse at Crosshouse, driven into town, where he's stabbed her current boyfriend in Portland St (town centre) and then thrown himself off the viaduct.   

1 minute ago, aaid said:

Rumour seems to be that someone's stabbed his ex who is a nurse at Crosshouse, driven into town, where he's stabbed her current boyfriend in Portland St (town centre) and then thrown himself off the viaduct.   

That’s what I’m hearing but don’t understand the car incident if he’s allegedly throwing himself of the viaduct 

8 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

That’s what I’m hearing but don’t understand the car incident if he’s allegedly throwing himself of the viaduct 

Maybe the bit about the viaduct is bollocks.  The clip I saw on the news showed it cordoned off where Portland Street goes under the railway, up to where Johnnie Walkers used to be.  The viaduct is a bit further away.  Maybe crashed on the A76, car chase?

8 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

3 people now dead a 39 woman a 24 year old woman and a 40 year old who died in a car crash 

Given there's no reports of any arrests and police are saying they're not looking for anyone else in connection, then presumably the 40 year old man who died in the crash is the perpetrator.

Edited by aaid