Birthdays...... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Brand new thread. This thread is dedicated to celebrating Birthdays.. Milestones, Mum, Dad, brother, sister, son, daughter, pal, fellow TAMB member, football heroes, whomever you like..So I will start today wishing this absolute darling a very happy 78 today. My lovely Mum.. Happy Birthday doll..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❀

Screenshot_20210204-090034_Facebook.jpg

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Brand new thread. This thread is dedicated to celebrating Birthdays.. Milestones, Mum, Dad, brother, sister, son, daughter, pal, fellow TAMB member, football heroes, whomever you like..So I will start today wishing this absolute darling a very happy 78 today. My lovely Mum.. Happy Birthday doll..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❀

Screenshot_20210204-090034_Facebook.jpg

Happy Birthday Ramy’s maw ❀️
Does she read the board Ramy, could do with a few more women on here ?
Plus she could give you hauners when that Dandydunn picks on you πŸ‘΅πŸ’ͺπŸ§”πŸ»πŸͺ“πŸͺ“πŸͺ“

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Plus she could give you hauners when that Dandydunn picks on you πŸ‘΅πŸ’ͺπŸ§”πŸ»πŸͺ“πŸͺ“πŸͺ“

🀣🀣. Dandydumb dissnae pick on me, he thinks he does though. He is a fart in a wind storm.. Ma wee maw is 78, and no, she no on the board God Bless her wee soul...Β  She grew up in the Gorbels, she can more than handle herself.. πŸ˜‰β€πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώ

17 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Some folk could read that the wrong way.

Are deaths allowed on your thread Ramy ? Sort of celebrating a life isnt it.Β 
So long ,Β farewell , Christopher . Will be a day of mourning over in CanadaΒ .Β 
Β 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2021/feb/05/christopher-plummer-sound-of-music-star-and-oldest-actor-to-win-an-oscar-dies-aged-91

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Are deaths allowed on your thread Ramy ? Sort of celebrating a life isnt it.Β 
So long ,Β farewell , Christopher . Will be a day of mourning over in CanadaΒ .Β 
Β 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2021/feb/05/christopher-plummer-sound-of-music-star-and-oldest-actor-to-win-an-oscar-dies-aged-91

Β 

Β 

Surely you should have played this....

Β 

13 hours ago, bonzo said:

Surely you should have played this....

Β 

Och I was trying to mix it up a bit and shoehorn in another tune. Doh a deer would also have been apt on here butΒ Β EdelweissΒ Β is a lovely song.Β I did allude to the above song in my β€˜obituary’ :

β€˜So long ,Β farewell , Christopher’.Β 

Sound of Music is a classic film and is up there with The Wizard of Oz in my all time childhood favourites. Its a generation thing , IΒ remember being taken to see it when I was about 7, once again queuing all the way up the side of the Kelburn cinema in Paisley for what seemed like hours.Β 

Β 

Β 

Just now, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Went to Jamaica 5 year ago on holiday and spent a day in 9 mile district, Bob Marley's birth place and burial place. Fantastic place to visit. Would love to go back.

Brilliant mate, never been to Jamaica, but would love to visit Marleys burial. I love his music. A true legend...

26 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Och I was trying to mix it up a bit and shoehorn in another tune. Doh a deer would also have been apt on here butΒ Β EdelweissΒ Β is a lovely song.Β I did allude to the above song in my β€˜obituary’ :

β€˜So long ,Β farewell , Christopher’.Β 

Sound of Music is a classic film and is up there with The Wizard of Oz in my all time childhood favourites. Its a generation thing , IΒ remember being taken to see it when I was about 7, once again queuing all the way up the side of the Kelburn cinema in Paisley for what seemed like hours.Β 

Β 

Β 

Last weekend on radio 2 it was musicals weekend, at work on the Friday listening in I realized I'd seen a lot more musicals than I thought. So much so me and Mrs B had a few drinks last Friday night and started YouTubing show songs. We covered everything from south Pacific to bugsy malone 😊

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well Happy Birthday your great granny..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿⚘

😁 , she was a spiritualist so she may be watching us πŸ‘»

How did your mums birthday go ? I hopeΒ you cooked her something more appetisingΒ Β than that peely wally mince you posted on here.

Β Has she been vaccinated yet ? For covid I mean, not your cooking.,

14 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Last weekend on radio 2 it was musicals weekend, at work on the Friday listening in I realized I'd seen a lot more musicals than I thought. So much so me and Mrs B had a few drinks last Friday night and started YouTubing show songs. We covered everything from south Pacific to bugsy malone 😊

I get a feeling you and Mrs B enjoy your Friday nights, that is great 😊 Was it a sing-a-long- a- sound of musicals ? 

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😁 , she was a spiritualist so she may be watching us πŸ‘»

How did your mums birthday go ? I hopeΒ you cooked her something more appetisingΒ Β than that peely wally mince you posted on here.

Β Has she been vaccinated yet ? For covid I mean, not your cooking.,

I played the Bagpipes for her, and I made her dinner. She has not had the vaccine as Canada is at the bottom of the list for getting the vaccine Tdyer.. Thank you for asking about mA wee mum..πŸ™‚β€