Aberdeen’s new stadium. - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen’s new stadium.

On 8/20/2021 at 4:31 PM, dandydunn said:

They reckon about 18,000, which is more than enough. 

I think it’s a great area to have it, let’s face it, the majority of games are going to be cold and windy, wherever it’s situated and it won’t have all the open gaps that pittodrie does. 

Unfortunately, I couldn’t trust the council to run a tea party, never mind plans of this magnitude, they’ve already shown their incompetence down that area this week. 

That’s a much better location than the previous one. 

On 8/20/2021 at 5:41 PM, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Westhill site ? 

has training complex on it already

i don’t believe protests were that much considering; just appeared a few westhill nimbys

i feel is the introduction of dave Cormack and his vision of (stateside) family day out entertainment ( the beach ) and the council offering to pony up

Those tailgate parties in February are going to be corkers. 

On 8/22/2021 at 3:01 AM, aaid said:

Those tailgate parties in February are going to be corkers. 

Agree , but suspect a lot of that still goes on in regular NFL season when weather not great ? Have seen it in Canadian version ; as part of their game day 

who would of thought 20 yrs back that 1000s of boozers shut ; as similar number of coffee shops open …