7 day ban over. Hiya everyone..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 day ban over. Hiya everyone..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

With all due respect, you critiquing my intelligence is like you criticising Greg Davies for being small.ย 

I might be mistaken, but Iโ€™ve never met my pal DD. But we both clearly find you to be an obnoxious manchild, with banter so dire that itโ€™s almost impossible to find.ย 

Now away back to playing with pipes.ย 

Now I'm broken... Kumnio and his wee pal DD dinnae like me...๐Ÿ–•

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

With all due respect, you critiquing my intelligence is like you criticising Greg Davies for being small.ย 

I might be mistaken, but Iโ€™ve never met my pal DD. But we both clearly find you to be an obnoxious manchild, with banter so dire that itโ€™s almost impossible to find.ย 

Now away back to playing with pipes.ย 

Not in person, but I believe we shared a FaceTime call once. I think you were passed out in the back of a taxi in Mexico though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I reckon the implosion at celtic park will be playing heavily on his mind.ย 

ย 

Actually no. We have won 9 leagues in a row, and a quadruple treble. Our management is changing, and things will be back to normal, wony be this season, but I am fine with that. What have the sheep won lately???ย 

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Actually no. We have won 9 leagues in a row, and a quadruple treble. Our management is changing, and things will be back to normal, wony be this season, but I am fine with that. What have the sheep won lately???ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚sure your fine with it

Honestly, im not going go reply to you again in this threadย but for your own benefit you should walk away from the thread completelyย 

Edited by vanderark14

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Honestly, im not going go reply again in this threadย but for your own benefit you should too

Yep, take a upvote, they mean so much to some people.ย 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Honestly, im not going go reply again in this threadย but for your own benefit you should too

My benefit? I'll take on the whole fuckin board if I have to. You lot have been trying to get the better of me for years, and with no success. I take no pleasure in roasting you wankers, and I'm sure the fellow members are fed up, but you will never get the best of me..

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I was one top on rep points, i added it to my CV.

In all seriousness, ramy will end up with another ban. Probably for the best

Itโ€™s genuinely scary how he canโ€™t see whatโ€™s going on. Starts a thread, accuses people of attention seeking on that thread, then loses the plot at folk left, right & centre. Itโ€™s bizarre ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Itโ€™s genuinely scary how he canโ€™t see whatโ€™s going on. Starts a thread, accuses people of attention seeking on that thread, then loses the plot at folk left, right & centre. Itโ€™s bizarre ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Still flapping your gums, and it's the same folk having a pop at me as usual.. Its so tiring, and so predictable..... Thought you blocked me, or do miss me already.ย 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Still flapping your gums, and it's the same folk having a pop at me as usual.. Its so tiring, and so predictable..... Thought you blocked me, or do miss me already.ย 

I have blocked you, hence why I have no idea what this says ๐Ÿ™„

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

ย I am highly respected on this board, and even more so around Scotland. I drink and associated with the upper brass of the Tartan Army when I am over. Tickets, accommodations, venues, all planned FOR me. Anywhere in Scotland, people know me as Big Ramy, especially in Glasgow.ย ..

Jesus...... canโ€™t be for real? Upper brass (note that itโ€™s not the top brass ๐Ÿ˜)

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2021 at 9:39 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh aye. Your wee empire is crumbling.. I am highly respected on this board, and even more so around Scotland. I drink and associated with the upper brass of the Tartan Army when I am over. Tickets, accommodations, venues, all planned FOR me. Anywhere in Scotland, people know me as Big Ramy, especially in Glasgow. You are a wee fish in my big pond.

๐Ÿ˜†

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 12:56 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How are we all? Just officially allowed to post again after my 7 day ban courtesy of, shocker, Mr Dandydunn.. So on the week, Celtic are still shite, Lennon no left the building, and I Bagpiped another Rabbie Burns dinner... Some interesting posts I have seen, some very shocking, but no surprise there from the usual suspects.. Anyhoo, glad tae be backย  and looking forward tae another 25 years on this fine board.. Scotland Forever.....๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

My first time back on in probably a couple of years Raymond and yours is the first post I see!!!

Hello to everyone I know or remembers me ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹