7 day ban over. Hiya everyone..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 day ban over. Hiya everyone..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

4 hours ago, bonzo said:

If you believe that you're a better person than me but from getting a takeaway to going to the local shop, everyone has.

ย 

2 minutes ago, Lamia said:

Yeah about mer. You claimed I thought I was better than you. I asked you where I said that?ย 

I said if you believe that you're aย  better person than me. I didn't say you thought you were better than me.

4 hours ago, bonzo said:

If you believe that you're a better person than me but from getting a takeaway to going to the local shop, everyone has.

I think there should be a comma after "that" ?

That's the way I read it anyway.

8 minutes ago, bonzo said:

I think I said it, not you.ย 

ย 

4 minutes ago, Lamia said:

Yeah about mer. You claimed I thought I was better than you. I asked you where I said that?ย 

ย 

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh aye. Your wee empire is crumbling.. I am highly respected on this board, and even more so around Scotland. I drink and associated with the upper brass of the Tartan Army when I am over. Tickets, accommodations, venues, all planned FOR me. Anywhere in Scotland, people know me as Big Ramy, especially in Glasgow. You are a wee fish in my big pond. So step aside numbnuts, your time is over...๐Ÿ–•

No idea what this says, I blocked you about an hour ago.ย 

Just now, bonzo said:

So will I.ย 

If you believe that, you're a better person than me.ย 

Thanks for the comma correction. I now understandย ๐Ÿ˜†ย Well done to Orraloon, we could have been hereย all weekย ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ramy, you genuinely need help, breath between battering the keyboard mate.

You donโ€™t want to have a heart attack because of the board, youโ€™re ripping the pish out of yourself without even being aware of it, itโ€™s like youโ€™re punching yourself in the face and balls with every swing.ย 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Really?? You look over the pattern on here. Whenever DD and I get into it, you and the same crew, drop your carrots, and come flocking over the hills to his defence.. Fact bawhied...

I didnt come in here to defend anyone. DD is capable of doing that himself. I suggest you go back and read my posts to see that.ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You donโ€™t want to have a heart attack because of the board, youโ€™re ripping the pish out of yourself without even being aware of it, itโ€™s like youโ€™re punching yourself in the face and balls with every swing.ย 

Careful, heโ€™ll have a better community reputation than you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

38 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Another intelligent post from one of the 3 wise men. The other 2 idiots have been talking shite aswell.. Your patter is on the same level as your pal DD.ย 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another intelligent post from one of the 3 wise men. The other 2 idiots have been talking shite aswell.. Your patter is on the same level as your pal DD.ย 

With all due respect, you critiquing my intelligence is like you criticising Greg Davies for being small.ย 

I might be mistaken, but Iโ€™ve never met my pal DD. But we both clearly find you to be an obnoxious manchild, with banter so dire that itโ€™s almost impossible to find.ย 

Now away back to playing with pipes.ย