7 day ban over. Hiya everyone..😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 day ban over. Hiya everyone..😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 hour ago, Tiny Tim said:

I don't think Ramy's a homophobe.

I saw this poster just the other day. It's friendly banter and what he calls his mates :wink2:

Ramy.jpg

Belter..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. See folks, now that is good natured banter, I find this funny, not offensive at all. Nice one TT. I look good anaw..😉

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How is that? Because I am simply speaking the truth and your wee fellow Aberdonian pal is sucking his thumb in the corner???

Ive got nothing to do with dandydunn. Theres little point in me explaining anything to you.

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Sorry for the long wait in replying, I was in the operating theater in hospital as ma sides were bursting from your comment, "I am hurt", and " I expect an apology"...  You really are not right in the head. Apology?????  Poor wee Dandydunn. Can surely dish it out, but cannae take it back.. Truth hurts ah big man..  You brought this on yourself ya attention seeking prick..

Attention seeking? You started the thread to say you were back 😂😂😂

Ill need a 3rd apology for being called a prick, or I’ll be reporting this to the moderators of this board. 

You’ve done nothing but abuse people on here and throw about unfounded accusations. 

I think you need professional help. 

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Attention seeking? You started the thread to say you were back 😂😂😂

Ill need a 3rd apology for being called a prick, or I’ll be reporting this to the moderators of this board. 

You’ve done nothing but abuse people on here and throw about unfounded accusations. 

I think you need professional help. 

You will never change. Everything you have called me, all the disgusting accusations, here you are seeking approval once again, seeking attention. You go ahead and report me, cant handle the truth can you.. Cowards reaction is what you do. Please report me. 

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ive got nothing to do with dandydunn. Theres little point in me explaining anything to you.

Really?? You look over the pattern on here. Whenever DD and I get into it, you and the same crew, drop your carrots, and come flocking over the hills to his defence.. Fact bawhied...

48 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You will never change. Everything you have called me, all the disgusting accusations, here you are seeking approval once again, seeking attention. You go ahead and report me, cant handle the truth can you.. Cowards reaction is what you do. Please report me. 

If you had the bottle to back up what you say, I won’t have to come to my own decisions about what kind of person I think you are. 

The facts are that I’ve asked you on several occasions to explain some of the comments you type, but each and every time, without fail, you just ignore them. 

When you ask me to explain what I’ve said, I’ll tell you as honestly as possible. 

But if you want to try again, let’s go for it, I’ll start, since you made the thread and have the audience you desire. 

Previously, you have laughed and though a comment was brilliant when it was mentioned Celtic were interested in Scott McKenna and another poster said “Scotty McKenna is in the IRA”, or something along those lines. Why is a comment about a terrorist organisation funny?

Another time, you referenced TAL, which with a quick google search, is a phrase often used by a terrorist organisation. 

A few times, you have mentioned balaclavas and the rebs, what is this in reference too exactly?

Because you have never answered any of these previously, I have been forced to believe that you support these terrorist organisations. 

I don’t expect an answer apart from fuck off or it’s banter, which will show everyone that you are genuinely that stupid and have no idea what you’re talking about. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

If you had the bottle to back up what you say, I won’t have to come to my own decisions about what kind of person I think you are. 

The facts are that I’ve asked you on several occasions to explain some of the comments you type, but each and every time, without fail, you just ignore them. 

When you ask me to explain what I’ve said, I’ll tell you as honestly as possible. 

But if you want to try again, let’s go for it, I’ll start, since you made the thread and have the audience you desire. 

Previously, you have laughed and though a comment was brilliant when it was mentioned Celtic were interested in Scott McKenna and another poster said “Scotty McKenna is in the IRA”, or something along those lines. Why is a comment about a terrorist organisation funny?

Another time, you referenced TAL, which with a quick google search, is a phrase often used by a terrorist organisation. 

A few times, you have mentioned balaclavas and the rebs, what is this in reference too exactly?

Because you have never answered any of these previously, I have been forced to believe that you support these terrorist organisations. 

I don’t expect an answer apart from fuck off or it’s banter, which will show everyone that you are genuinely that stupid and have no idea what you’re talking about. 

"The glue is strong with this one Luke".. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Here is an idea, that even your feeble wee brain may understand. You dislike me with a passion, and you want everyone to see everything you do, and you need the approval of others, which you are not getting, accept for the fellow Don's

brigade..  Now here is a step by step process. Put the Lego down, and try and follow.......

1. Go to settings..

2. Search "Big Ramy 1314"..

3. Look for the "Block" icon..

4. Block "Big Ramy 1314"... 

5. Return to your crib, and continue playing with your Lego.. 

The board and myself Thank You..

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Here is an idea, that even your feeble wee brain may understand. You dislike me with a passion, and you want everyone to see everything you do, and you need the approval of others, which you are not getting, accept for the fellow Don's

brigade..  Now here is a step by step process. Put the Lego down, and try and follow.......

1. Go to settings..

2. Search "Big Ramy 1314"..

3. Look for the "Block" icon..

4. Block "Big Ramy 1314"... 

5. Return to your crib, and continue playing with your Lego.. 

The board and myself Thank You..

See. 

Can’t answer a simple question, hence why I see you as a terrorist supporting bigot. 

People like you will always be the lowest of the low, I pray you don’t hand it down to the next generation, or bigotry and acceptance will never be achieved. 

I’ll never block you, you’re too much fun to play with ☺️

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

See. 

Can’t answer a simple question, hence why I see you as a terrorist supporting bigot. 

People like you will always be the lowest of the low, I pray you don’t hand it down to the next generation, or bigotry and acceptance will never be achieved. 

I’ll never block you, you’re too much fun to play with ☺️

Actually, your not playing with me, it's the other way round. You just continue to annoy fellow members with your hate and continue to make yourself look like a complete fuckin hypocritical idiot day after day.. Do you have wifi in your crib? Asking for a friend. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Actually, your not playing with me, it's the other way round. You just continue to annoy fellow members with your hate and continue to make yourself look like a complete fuckin hypocritical idiot day after day.. Do you have wifi in your crib? Asking for a friend. 

You started the thread you weirdo, if you never, none of this would’ve happened. You’re actually dumber than I gave you credit for. 

ps, yer patter is honking. 

Edited by dandydunn

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You started the thread you weirdo, if you never, none of this would’ve happened. You’re actually dumber than I gave you credit for. 

ps, yer patter is honking. 

"If you never" that makes no sense at all in the concept of the sentence, and you talk about MA patter? I have just passed you in days won in community reputation, which means you are being roasted on a daily basis my a Canadian midget 7000 mile away.... Put that in yir fuckin pipe and smoke it bawhied....🖕🖕

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What a load of bollocks.. You called me a homophobe, and a racist. Big difference from, " I do not agree"....

Well if you use homophobic and racist language you maybe should think twice about stamping your little foot if you get called out for it.

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

"If you never" that makes no sense at all in the concept of the sentence, and you talk about MA patter? I have just passed you in days won in community reputation, which means you are being roasted on a daily basis my a Canadian midget 7000 mile away.... Put that in yir fuckin pipe and smoke it bawhied....🖕🖕

Community reputation ffs 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Community reputation ffs 😂😂😂

Oh aye. Your wee empire is crumbling.. I am highly respected on this board, and even more so around Scotland. I drink and associated with the upper brass of the Tartan Army when I am over. Tickets, accommodations, venues, all planned FOR me. Anywhere in Scotland, people know me as Big Ramy, especially in Glasgow. You are a wee fish in my big pond. So step aside numbnuts, your time is over...🖕