7 day ban over. Hiya everyone..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 day ban over. Hiya everyone..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

16 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Always thought a poof was a piece of furniture you put your feet on. The things you learn from the internet.

ย 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

ย Haha, We called it a poofy, well that's what I remember anyhoo.

Poofy for us tae.

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That doesnโ€™t even make any sense ๐Ÿ™„

Let me make it simple. You have nothing to say? That is the best you can come up with? Answer properly, like I have, or are you bricking it.. So I guess you are not going to block me. Still in yir heid I see. Question.. Is everyone on the Tartan Army who sang the Jimmy Hill song a disgusting homophobe? They used the word "Poof" after all. Take your time, I'm not going anywhere....

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Let me make it simple. You have nothing to say? That is the best you can come up with? Answer properly, like I have, or are you bricking it.. So I guess you are not going to block me. Still in yir heid I see. Question.. Is everyone on the Tartan Army who sang the Jimmy Hill song a disgusting homophobe? They used the word "Poof" after all. Take your time, I'm not going anywhere....

Unlike yourself, I can back up what I say when questioned. Can you?

ย 

Yes, they are if they sing it nowadays. It was acceptable back in the day, itโ€™s not anymore. You crack on and try and justify your comment though.ย 
ย 

Who reported you anyway, I canโ€™t wait to find out, seems youโ€™ve already made up your mind though.ย 
ย 

ย 

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Unlike yourself, I can back up what I say when questioned. Can you?

ย 

Yes, they are if they sing it nowadays. It was acceptable back in the day, itโ€™s not anymore. You crack on and try and justify your comment though.ย 
ย 

Who reported you anyway, I canโ€™t wait to find out, seems youโ€™ve already made up your mind though.ย 
ย 

ย 

Holy fuck man, grasping at straws. No point. So its ok back in the day, but not now? So everyone on here who sang it is a homophobe, or was a homophobe. You are blinded by hate. Let it go man, its eating what's left of that thick brain of yours.. If you hate me so much, why not put me on ignore? Why not block me? Simple question fella..ย 

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Holy fuck man, grasping at straws. No point. So its ok back in the day, but not now? So everyone on here who sang it is a homophobe, or was a homophobe. You are blinded by hate. Let it go man, its eating what's left of that thick brain of yours.. If you hate me so much, why not put me on ignore? Why not block me? Simple question fella..ย 

Youโ€™re far too much fun to ignore.ย 
ย 

Yes, back in the day, lots of things wereย acceptable, but theyโ€™re not now.ย 
ย 

Alf Garnett wouldnt last 2 minutes on tv for example.ย 

45 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It was acceptable back in the day, itโ€™s not anymore. ย 

ย 

12 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

ย 

Not wanting to get into an argument but I don't think they were ever acceptable. Tolerated perhaps but neverย acceptable.

I think that's what you were getting at though.

8 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

ย 

Not wanting to get into an argument but I don't think they were ever acceptable. Tolerated perhaps but neverย acceptable.

I think that's what you were getting at though.

I didnโ€™t live through it, youโ€™re probably right though ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

39 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Youโ€™re far too much fun to ignore.ย 
ย 

ย 

Ignore? I think 95% of this board would be quite happy if you ignored me, including myself..

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

And a poofy from me too ๐Ÿ‘

Were you banned Ramy ? I never noticed else I would have started a change.org petition.ย 

I was banned for 7 days for jokingly using the word "poof".. Seems it highly offended a certain member of the board. I'll no grass, but I'll give yae a hint, It was Dandydunn...

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I was banned for 7 days for jokingly using the word "poof".. Seems it highly offended a certain member of the board. I'll no grass, but I'll give yae a hint, It was Dandydunn...

Not guilty your honour. I thought about it, but this has made it even funnier.ย 

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not guilty? Read the post again numpty. I said I offended someone. You called me a disgusting homophobe.ย  Are you denying it now?ย ย 

I stand by that, but how do you it was me that reported it? Youโ€™ll see the post was removed, that certainly wasnโ€™t me, so the mods mustโ€™ve seen it as unacceptable as youโ€™ve already said it wasnโ€™t you.ย 
ย 

Not the smartest, are you, but as I say, itโ€™s been amusing to play along with your mad theories.

Which part am I denying exactly?ย ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

10 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I stand by that, but how do you it was me that reported it? Youโ€™ll see the post was removed, that certainly wasnโ€™t me, so the mods mustโ€™ve seen it as unacceptable as youโ€™ve already said it wasnโ€™t you.ย 
ย 

Not the smartest, are you, but as I say, itโ€™s been amusing to play along with your mad theories.

Which part am I denying exactly?ย ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

My mad theories???ย  Did you fall affย a fuckin cliff and bang that thick heid of yours??? Ok, so I am aย disgusting homophobe, as is every member on this fine board that sang the Jimmy Hill song.. Just clarifying this.. whit in fuck is the popcorn for? Never mind..

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My mad theories???ย  Did you fall affย a fuckin cliff and bang that thick heid of yours??? Ok, so I am aย disgusting homophobe, as is every member on this fine board that sang the Jimmy Hill song.. Just clarifying this.. whit in fuck is the popcorn for? Never mind..

Excellent ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚