7 day ban over. Hiya everyone..😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 day ban over. Hiya everyone..😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 hour ago, Lamia said:

Both homophobic and racist. Don’t know why there are 3 pages on this. There is no argument to be had. Well done Admin. 

You have my attention now. I dont know you from Adam, but yet you know scooby about me and call me a fuckin racist. WHY????    Let me ask you this Lambia. Do you think it was ok, and acceptable for Dundydunn to call me a cunt, cancer to society, scumbag, homophobe, bigot, prick and worst of all, a terrorist sympathizer. Imagine saying that I support and take pleasure in the murder of innocent men, woman, and children. I support the IRA... You tell me if that is acceptable?? Not to mention the fuckin trolling and abuse over the years. Let me tell you this though, I'm no greetin or looking for sympathy, and am just speaking the honest truth. The folk on this board are sick of it.. Its disgraceful, yet Big Ramy is the big bad wolf and gets the ban.  The mods on here haven't a fuckin clue, and I'll probably get another ban for that comment, so be it. This is a messageboard, one that I enjoy, but is continually poisoned by a self loathing, attention seeking, narcissistic arsehole. And btw,  You can take your "I'm a homophobic racist" comment, and stick it right up yir fuckin arse anaw.  

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You have my attention now. I dont know you from Adam, but yet you know scooby about me and call me a fuckin racist. WHY????    Let me ask you this Lambia. Do you think it was ok, and acceptable for Dundydunn to call me a cunt, cancer to society, scumbag, homophobe, bigot, prick and worst of all, a terrorist sympathizer. Imagine saying that I support and take pleasure in the murder of innocent men, woman, and children. I support the IRA... You tell me if that is acceptable?? Not to mention the fuckin trolling and abuse over the years. Let me tell you this though, I'm no greetin or looking for sympathy, and am just speaking the honest truth. The folk on this board are sick of it.. Its disgraceful, yet Big Ramy is the big bad wolf and gets the ban.  The mods on here haven't a fuckin clue, and I'll probably get another ban for that comment, so be it. This is a messageboard, one that I enjoy, but is continually poisoned by a self loathing, attention seeking, narcissistic arsehole. And btw,  You can take your "I'm a homophobic racist" comment, and stick it right up yir fuckin arse anaw.  

You’re taking it so well.

I mind we played in Oslo, can’t mind which game, we played there a couple of times. Someone I know had the Jimmy Hill quote on his T-shirt, and he got absolute pelters from two lesbians, it was international LGBT awareness week or something, can’t remember, it was a long time ago, while he was getting shouted at, he was trying to explain it, but they weren’t listening one bit. They didn’t miss him. 

29 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I mind we played in Oslo, can’t mind which game, we played there a couple of times. Someone I know had the Jimmy Hill quote on his T-shirt, and he got absolute pelters from two lesbians, it was international LGBT awareness week or something, can’t remember, it was a long time ago, while he was getting shouted at, he was trying to explain it, but they weren’t listening one bit. They didn’t miss him. 

I take it they wernae Norwegian then? Poor bugger.. Should have known better...

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit? I think it's the other way round. The eedjits thrown aboot 50 punches and no connected once... 🖕

I’ve done nothing but defend an unfounded accusation in this thread. I suppose an apology is too much to ask for, these comments are beginning to hurt me. 

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Of you would just simply answer a question like I did yesterday, maybe it wouldn’t come to this, I don’t believe I’ve called you “cancer to society” I had a well publicised bust up with a rather popular member of the board a few years ago who used terminology like that, I’ll expect another apology. 

7 hours ago, McTeeko said:

One of the best atmospheres I’ve ever been part of 💥 

Agreed, bairns first Scotland full house and game see the lights, he loved it. 

5 hours ago, kumnio said:

You’re taking it so well.

Lolz

33 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

File this thread under spectacular fail. 

Double lolz

Edited by dandydunn

9 hours ago, bonzo said:

I'll guarantee you anyone in their late 40s onwards will have used racist/homophobic language. It wasn't big and it wasn't clever but it happened. I hope we've all learned from our past.

I guarantee that isn't the case.

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I simply read this thread and what you admitted to saying.

I don't agree with people abusing people either. Neither is acceptable. 

9 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Let it go Ramy. Lamia was greeting for weeks when a couple of Poles sat in her seat a few years ago at the 2-2 game 😏

One of the best atmospheres I’ve ever been part of 💥 

I didn't care what nationality they were. I had nowhere to sit and was forced to leave so unfortunately couldn't sample any atmosphere. 

5 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve done nothing but defend an unfounded accusation in this thread. I suppose an apology is too much to ask for, these comments are beginning to hurt me. 

Of you would just simply answer a question like I did yesterday, maybe it wouldn’t come to this, I don’t believe I’ve called you “cancer to society” I had a well publicised bust up with a rather popular member of the board a few years ago who used terminology like that, I’ll expect another apology. 

Agreed, bairns first Scotland full house and game see the lights, he loved it. 

Lolz

Double lolz

Sorry for the long wait in replying, I was in the operating theater in hospital as ma sides were bursting from your comment, "I am hurt", and " I expect an apology"...  You really are not right in the head. Apology?????  Poor wee Dandydunn. Can surely dish it out, but cannae take it back.. Truth hurts ah big man..  You brought this on yourself ya attention seeking prick..

3 hours ago, Lamia said:

I simply read this thread and what you admitted to saying.

I don't agree with people abusing people either. Neither is acceptable. 

What a load of bollocks.. You called me a homophobe, and a racist. Big difference from, " I do not agree"....