7 day ban over. Hiya everyone..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 day ban over. Hiya everyone..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

How are we all? Just officially allowed to post again after my 7 day ban courtesy of, shocker, Mr Dandydunn.. So on the week, Celtic are still shite, Lennon no left the building, and I Bagpiped another Rabbie Burns dinner... Some interesting posts I have seen, some very shocking, but no surprise there from the usual suspects.. Anyhoo, glad tae be backย  and looking forward tae another 25 years on this fine board.. Scotland Forever.....๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How are we all? Just officially allowed to post again after my 7 day ban courtesy of, shocker, Mr Dandydunn.. So on the week, Celtic are still shite, Lennon no left the building, and I Bagpiped another Rabbie Burns dinner... Some interesting posts I have seen, some very shocking, but no surprise there from the usual suspects.. Anyhoo, glad tae be backย  and looking forward tae another 25 years on this fine board.. Scotland Forever.....๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Courtesy of me?

This could be interesting ๐Ÿ™„

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Id be willing to bet you got banned for something you did and not something anyone else did.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Id be willing to bet you got banned for something you did and not something anyone else did.

Not true, like Celtic, itโ€™s everyone elseโ€™s fault.ย 
ย 

I made him use a homophobic slur, canโ€™t you read properly ๐Ÿ˜ณ

25 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Not true, like Celtic, itโ€™s everyone elseโ€™s fault.ย 
ย 

I made him use a homophobic slur, canโ€™t you read properly ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am at work just now, but dont worry, I will respond. "Homephobic"? Only you would imply this, as your hate for me eats away at that peanut sized brain of yours. It's ok for you to call me a cunt, scumbag, terror sympathizer, someone who takes pleasure in the murder of innocent men, woman, and children, a bigot, homophobe, but that is all acceptable.. you do this for one reason, and one reason only, ATTENTION..... You seek attention from others to feed your need of wanting to be accepted at the expense of others.. I have more, but I must save Ottawa once again. Speak soon.....ย 

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am at work just now, but dont worry, I will respond. "Homephobic"? Only you would imply this, as your hate for me eats away at that peanut sized brain of yours. It's ok for you to call me a cunt, scumbag, terror sympathizer, someone who takes pleasure in the murder of innocent men, woman, and children, a bigot, homophobe, but that is all acceptable.. you do this for one reason, and one reason only, ATTENTION..... You seek attention from others to feed your need of wanting to be accepted at the expense of others.. I have more, but I must save Ottawa once again. Speak soon.....ย 

Yeah, homophobic. You called someone a disgusting name then deleted the post, funny that.ย 
ย 

You may find homophobia funny in the 21st century, but many others donโ€™t.ย 
ย 

Everything Iโ€™ve called you has had substance due to what you post, what you called that poster was downright disgusting in this day and age.ย 
ย 

Attention seeking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

At least your had Facebook to fall back to when you couldnt post here.......๐Ÿ˜ฌ

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You bring it on yourself.

Ive no idea what that last sentance is meant to mean

I think it means, is Mcinnes gonna make a guest post as well ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜‚

It made sense in his head anyway ๐Ÿ˜ณ

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not in my eyes young man....

So you think homophobic abuse is acceptable

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh, not greeting at all, it's just merely pointing out the obvious, as I'm sure most will agree.ย 

Oh you are greeting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Ill bet you set an alarm this morning so you could post this, which has probably been drafted for a week.......

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yeah, homophobic. You called someone a disgusting name then deleted the post, funny that.ย 
ย 

ย 

Everything Iโ€™ve called you has had substance due to what you post, what you called that poster was downright disgusting in this day and age.ย 
ย 

At least your had Facebook to fall back to when you couldnt post here.......๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ย 

Ill bet you set an alarm this morning so you could post this, which has probably been drafted for a week.......

How does one delete a post? Also, I was banned you idiot. Therefore, I did not delete it. Oh, dont worry, I will get to WillfaeSwindon aswell. I see you could not wait to post that either.. Have to runย  ow, -20 here in Ottawa, busy, busy. I'll read the rest of your post later when the paint dries..

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

My ban ended yesterday, so no I did not put an alarm on einstein...

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How does one delete a post? Also, I was banned you idiot. Therefore, I did not delete it. Oh, dont worry, I will get to WillfaeSwindon aswell. I see you could not wait to post that either.. Have to runย  ow, -20 here in Ottawa, busy, busy. I'll read the rest of your post later when the paint dries..

Iโ€™ll read the rest of your post later.ย 

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My ban ended yesterday, so no I did not put an alarm on einstein...

One minute later, heโ€™s back again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

52 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

Remember when the Tartan Army would sing "we hate Jimmy Hill, he's a poof, he's a poof"ย 

not even all that long ago in the grand scheme of things. The world has changed very quickly in relation to things like this.ย 

Exactly. My use of the word "Poof" was mere humour and banter. The lad said I looked like I had "lassies" laces with my kilt so I jokingly said are looking up my kilt ya poof.. That makes me homophobicย  and disgusting???? Whit???? No, Dandydunn jumped on the hate train and lost the plot because of his dislike for me.. Nobody else has messaged me, complained or said anything because they knew it was good natured banter..ย  Unbeliavable to be honest.. He has issues man.....

"WillfaeSwindon".. Yes DD, I did call him a pikey, after he had a pop at my Celtic face mask, it was all a laugh, and I got banned from Facebook, as you shockingly mentioned to everyone.. Thing is big mouth, it was all good natured banter. Will and I are pals, I have had pints with him in Glasgow, and not even on a match day, he is a top lad. Facebook I guess, has changed drastically, as I never knew Pikey would get me a ban. Will and I even had a laugh about it, but not you, again..ย  So why dont you do yourself a favor and stop being so dramatic. Everyone knows you dislike me, maybe you get off on it. My advice, BLOCK ME.. Very simple. Then the board and other fine members will not have to read your drivel and hate filledย comments aimed atย me anymore.. Very simple that I think even you could understand..

1 hour ago, morrie21 said:

Remember when the Tartan Army would sing "we hate Jimmy Hill, he's a poof, he's a poof"ย 

not even all that long ago in the grand scheme of things. The world has changed very quickly in relation to things like this.ย 

Jeez, I used to have a badge with that on itย :blush:

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Exactly. My use of the word "Poof" was mere humour and banter. The lad said I looked like I had "lassies" laces with my kilt so I jokingly said are looking up my kilt ya poof.. That makes me homophobicย  and disgusting???? Whit???? No, Dandydunn jumped on the hate train and lost the plot because of his dislike for me.. Nobody else has messaged me, complained or said anything because they knew it was good natured banter..ย  Unbeliavable to be honest.. He has issues man.....

Lolz

1 hour ago, morrie21 said:

Well then, well according to DandyDunn, everyone who ever sang that song with the word "poof" is a disgusting homophobe... Correct? Or am I missing something...