New user approval - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New user approval

Pal of mine tried to register a couple of weeks ago, when using the log in details it's saying his account is still awaiting validation.  Any idea how long this takes, he's wondering if he unknowingly put something the site doesn't like on his registration details?

Many thanks!

8 hours ago, Andy C said:

Pal of mine tried to register a couple of weeks ago, when using the log in details it's saying his account is still awaiting validation.  Any idea how long this takes, he's wondering if he unknowingly put something the site doesn't like on his registration details?

Many thanks!

He should be fine. The mods approve anythingsm

36 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

In the vain hope that the OP is not actually another troll ( no disrespect but I have a feeling you may be Rolling Hill’s alter ego Andy Cheung) it may be worth alerting  @TAMB1@TAMB2 @Admin to the question. 

Many thanks for your help, I've sent a message.  Your fears are unfounded, I assure you.