Help with Grandsons Birthday surprise - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Help with Grandsons Birthday surprise

Caledonianhikingnutter

Hey folks, 

Wee request..sorry if this in the wrong section.

It's my Grandson Sammy's 11th Birthday on February 10th and we are trying to make it as special for him as we possibly can, clearly with restrictions we might not be able to have a party, or go up to his house and see him on his big day etc😪😪

So we are trying to get as many Birthday messages put together for him to see, read, I have contacted many football clubs for anything related, a few have sent out cards, a few have they can't due to covid, understandable.

Sammy is a huge football fan, quite obsessed actually, been to a good few Scotland games and loves it.

So, does anyone know any footballers who would send me a wee video just saying.... Happy Birthday Sammy.....it would honestly make his day.

We have already got a video message from a Scotland player 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😳🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 , Morton player and George Bowie, plus cards from various football clubs.❤️

Any help in making Sammy's day as special as he is would be so much appreciated, it's been a tough year for him, like the rest of all the young people with living and understanding life in Covid times.

Many thanks in advance🤟🙂🤟

FB_IMG_1605327840197.jpg

1 hour ago, bazmidd said:

My mate just got a video message from Steve Clarke on his birthday dont know how or who done it for him though  try contacting SFA

That's awesome mate.

Sammy's mum contacted the SFA few weeks ago, they are very kindly sending Sammy a Scotland strip... clearly he doesn't know yet...all that we are doing will be a huge surprise on the day