Free Beer - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Does it taste any better drinking it from a mug? 

I dont know,  the white spirit is in the mug I canny taste a thing other than that 😁

I had to actually edit the post as the first pic was taken from a height and I realised after i posted it my name and address were on the envelope sitting in the bowl ! 

27 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Whats on the agenda tonight at Mr and Mrs Bonzo’s Friday night party ? 💃🕺🍹🍹🍸🎼🎸🎤

Hahaha, it was my birthday the other day and my sister bought us an afternoon tea. A few afternoon mimosas too kick off the weekend 🍾🍹

42 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Hahaha, it was my birthday the other day and my sister bought us an afternoon tea. A few afternoon mimosas too kick off the weekend 🍾🍹

Belated Happy Birthday Bonzo !  🍰🥁🎷🍺

Enjoy the cocktails and look forward to seeing the aftermath on here later !  🥳

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

I dont know,  the white spirit is in the mug I canny taste a thing other than that 😁

I had to actually edit the post as the first pic was taken from a height and I realised after i posted it my name and address were on the envelope sitting in the bowl ! 

Were you worried that somebody might break in and steal your one can of beer?

3 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Were you worried that somebody might break in and steal your one can of beer?

😂😂 , naw this emoticon bampot is plaguing me more than PPI,  I was just worried what he could do if he got a hold of my name and address ! 😱

9 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 , naw this emoticon bampot is plaguing me more than PPI,  I was just worried what he could do if he got a hold of my name and address ! 😱

Just as well you spotted it before you posted the pic. You would have had to move hoose.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

Where? Is it hiding behind the can?

Hmm, I’m not sure, just to the left of the can there looks to be a bat or a little black mouse.

No, the snow leopard mug is bottom left of the picture, try squinting your eyes and use your imagination. Don’t overthink it, you’ll just get annoyed. :-))

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Anyone on here got a perfect draft machine? 

Tennents launched kegs for it yesterday, the beer hawk site crashed and they sold out in 4 hours 🤣🤣

Yes, my husband has one. The machines themselves have been like gold dust during this pandemic. 
Their website crashed a couple of weeks ago when the machines came back in stock , we were trying to get one for a colleagues 40th. It was like the olden days trying to get tickets for Scotland matches  😊

2 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

Anyone tried this? Never seen it before but its hard enough to get the normal lager beer at the moment.

Innis & Gunn Irish Whiskey Cask | LCBO

Haven't tried it but will be looking out for it. I have now had a couple of bottles of this...

irish_jam49.jpg

Edited by bonzo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...