Free Beer - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

36 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It’s alright, but not worth all that hassle to save £2.50

Took me 2 minutes to order it and I am a dinosaur at technology. Being a woman I multitasked and did the ironing whilst waiting my turn ......

If  I could save £2.50 every 2 minutes I would be very happy 😁

I got to the front of the queue last night and thought I might add a few extra beers.   They have some exotic ones I have not sampled yet.

They do free delivery if you fill a case, but my check out came to £98, so I thought I'd give it a miss.

38 minutes ago, davierobbsagod said:

come on then,whats bad about he beer and why is the owner an arse ?

Erm i dont like their beer. Thats a matter of taste.

EDIT - PM me if you want to discuss further. I dont see the point in ruining a thread

Edited by vanderark14

33 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

I got to the front of the queue last night and thought I might add a few extra beers.   They have some exotic ones I have not sampled yet.

They do free delivery if you fill a case, but my check out came to £98, so I thought I'd give it a miss.

I had a look at Christmas and gave it a miss too because of the price. Got change from 50 quid for 24 beers from Williams Bros including a glass instead: 

https://www.williamsbrosbrew.com/beer

15 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Erm i dont like their beer. Thats a matter of taste.

EDIT - PM me if you want to discuss further. I dont see the point in ruining a thread

point 1 ,yep get it I was tennants/stella before but def changed taste and enjoy the brewdog and it also seems cheaper than other craft brewers.

point 2 not that bothered that I need a pm to discuss it ,suppose JW is marmite to some people,I have good storys bout him and brewdog and some bad 

5 minutes ago, davierobbsagod said:

point 1 ,yep get it I was tennants/stella before but def changed taste and enjoy the brewdog and it also seems cheaper than other craft brewers.

point 2 not that bothered that I need a pm to discuss it ,suppose JW is marmite to some people,I have good storys bout him and brewdog and some bad 

I long for a proper pint of T 🤣. Brooklyn lager is my current beer.