Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grippy hoor 🤣🤣

Guilty 😂😂 This is for my auld man as well, might not tell him it was free 

Took me 2 minutes to order it and I am a dinosaur at technology. Being a woman I multitasked and did the ironing whilst waiting my turn ...... If  I could save £2.50 every 2 minutes I would be ve

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It’s alright, but not worth all that hassle to save £2.50

Took me 2 minutes to order it and I am a dinosaur at technology. Being a woman I multitasked and did the ironing whilst waiting my turn ......

If  I could save £2.50 every 2 minutes I would be very happy 😁

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got to the front of the queue last night and thought I might add a few extra beers.   They have some exotic ones I have not sampled yet.

They do free delivery if you fill a case, but my check out came to £98, so I thought I'd give it a miss.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, davierobbsagod said:

come on then,whats bad about he beer and why is the owner an arse ?

Erm i dont like their beer. Thats a matter of taste.

EDIT - PM me if you want to discuss further. I dont see the point in ruining a thread

Edited by vanderark14
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

I got to the front of the queue last night and thought I might add a few extra beers.   They have some exotic ones I have not sampled yet.

They do free delivery if you fill a case, but my check out came to £98, so I thought I'd give it a miss.

I had a look at Christmas and gave it a miss too because of the price. Got change from 50 quid for 24 beers from Williams Bros including a glass instead: 

https://www.williamsbrosbrew.com/beer

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Erm i dont like their beer. Thats a matter of taste.

EDIT - PM me if you want to discuss further. I dont see the point in ruining a thread

point 1 ,yep get it I was tennants/stella before but def changed taste and enjoy the brewdog and it also seems cheaper than other craft brewers.

point 2 not that bothered that I need a pm to discuss it ,suppose JW is marmite to some people,I have good storys bout him and brewdog and some bad 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, davierobbsagod said:

point 1 ,yep get it I was tennants/stella before but def changed taste and enjoy the brewdog and it also seems cheaper than other craft brewers.

point 2 not that bothered that I need a pm to discuss it ,suppose JW is marmite to some people,I have good storys bout him and brewdog and some bad 

 

I long for a proper pint of T 🤣. Brooklyn lager is my current beer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I long for a proper pint of T 🤣. Brooklyn lager is my current beer. 

I have to admit as well I have a case of Tennants out the back with the brewdog stuff  and in the current climate in Neep  city a stone cold Tennants does hit the spot 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...