Rangers v Celtic - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers v Celtic

19 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I wouldn't be blaming it on Lennon.  Rangers have a better guy in charge of signing policy.  They simply have better players.  3-0 to Rangers.  I have just put £20 on it.  League over after that.  Stand on.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Funnily enough I think that to.  Apart from the last bit  I don't think even the most moronic hun will be fighting on this day.  People may turn up to pay tribute but I would be disgusted if any trouble arose.  But I was thinking earlier, there wil lbe dodgy decisions for a penalty.  Not unique to OF though.  1-1 or 2-1 Rangers.

How many chances do you want to predict the score that's 3 so far 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I think most knew he was lying. Unfortunately he and few others always come back with the intention of ruining yhe board for others.

Ramy and RH will still clog up the other thread with shite 

I didn't know why you feel the need to bring me into your conversation. I created this thread for talk about this match. I am also the founder and owner on The Mighty Celtic thread which I may very well activate for this occasion... Enjoy today's football fixtures VA...

4 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Very powerful piece on Radio Scotland there about the disaster. If my team was playing it'd be tough to be up for it after listening to that.

Sky had a good tribute to it also, with an old guy who was involved in it speaking. 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuckin dirty bastatd Morales tackle on frimpong

You have to remember it’s an old firm game. 

Those tackles have been allowed to go unpunished for years in the early stages of a match. 

The rest of Scottish football knows it’s a yellow card, but the rules are different for this game. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You have to remember it’s an old firm game. 

Those tackles have been allowed to go unpunished for years in the early stages of a match. 

The rest of Scottish football knows it’s a yellow card, but the rules are different for this game. 

Agreed, but Morales again. It was defo a yellow