Rangers v Celtic - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers v Celtic

21 minutes ago, Debian said:

Poor young Henrik and Declan Ramy waking up this morning to find father Ramy on the sofa covered in a pishy tricolour, drunk and singing the rebel tunes.  

Do you find that funny? Bringing my children into your disgusting comments. I dont even drink and do not have a tricolor in my possession you ignorant cunt...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm no fuckin Neil Lennon. And you are a roaster.. 

A couple of years ago the greatest fans in the world were all Neil Lennon.  And now they aren't.  Walk on until we get beat and then you will always stand alone.  Lennon should be in the boardroom tomorrow getting the biggest package he can.

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

A couple of years ago the greatest fans in the world were all Neil Lennon.  And now they aren't.  Walk on until we get beat and then you will always stand alone.  Lennon should be in the boardroom tomorrow getting the biggest package he can.

Codpiece Stock Pictures, Editorial Images and Stock Photos | Shutterstock

14 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you find that funny? Bringing my children into your disgusting comments. I dont even drink and do not have a tricolor in my possession you ignorant cunt...

Yes, funny and accurate.  

29 minutes ago, Debian said:

Yes, funny and accurate.  

Aye you would. I never said a word about losing to rangers. All the other rangers boys on here were fine, all good banter, but no you ya fuckin Neanderthal looking prick.. Its folk like you that give your club a bad name. 

32 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye you would. I never said a word about losing to rangers. All the other rangers boys on here were fine, all good banter, but no you ya fuckin Neanderthal looking prick.. Its folk like you that give your club a bad name. 

How did he find out your sons names? Was it just a lucky guess?

49 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You back on the moonshine yokel?

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Really Plebian. Do you know the definition of a "Pleb"?. Mibbee the person standing next to you in the Giro line can google it for yae...

Giro Lines during a pandemic Ramy, come on, that's pish patter.  

5 minutes ago, Debian said:

Giro Lines during a pandemic Ramy, come on, that's pish patter.  

Dinnae call me Ramy, only ma pals call me Ramy, and you arnae a pal, you are an arsehole. As far as the "pandemic" you are that thick, you would stand in line.. 

Seriously Debian, I am done arguing. This board is brilliant, I really enjoy it as I live on the other side of the pond. So I'm done, I just want to enjoy good banter, the odd wind up, and cheer on ma Bonnie Scotland in the Euros..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Seriously Debian, I am done arguing. This board is brilliant, I really enjoy it as I live on the other side of the pond. So I'm done, I just want to enjoy good banter, the odd wind up, and cheer on ma Bonnie Scotland in the Euros..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

No worries Ramy.  Hopefully your pishy tricolour got washed.