Rangers v Celtic - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers v Celtic

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Some interest on Ramy's thread from folk that are not interested that don't support either of the ugly sisters..  Including  the the last poster.  Anyway.  Well done to the famous Glasgow Rangers.

I thought you were leaving? Or were you telling lies?

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

EDIT - Fuck it, youre back on ignore

Why did u let him off the hook, the guy is nuts. top quality if your looking for a laugh 

Edited by jcs

59 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It’s red all day long I’m afraid. Saying it gives me no pleasure, but the other CH was nowhere. 

9FB8F42E-8FA7-4215-BC85-EDF2B41F1CD0.png

Look at how Ayer caught Kent after a 10 yard start earlier

More importantly, I see that the liar who called another poster a liar continues to lie....... 

7 minutes ago, jcs said:

Why did u let him off the hook, the guy is nuts. top quality if your looking for a laugh 

Hes not worth it, everyone else is getting on fine but he comes back with yhe intention of winding others up. 

It was definitely a red card IMO.

I wish these games were properly officiated, as there should have been another two red cards, and I only watched the second half. The unsporting advantage that these two get is a joke, they go into their next games with players who should be suspended, which simply isn’t right. 

2 minutes ago, Redz said:

More importantly, I see that the liar who called another poster a liar continues to lie....... 

The other poster called me someone else. and was called out for it by the people that know me personaly on here   I don't know who you are but everyone knows who I am as I have nothing to hide.

14 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The other poster called me someone else. and was called out for it by the people that know me personaly on here   I don't know who you are but everyone knows who I am as I have nothing to hide.

Whether they did or didn't is nothing to do with me

You said you were leaving after slasher caught you with your pants down - You haven't, and that's the lie (others have) referenced

On that basis, I suspect no cunt believes what you say

Edited by Redz
Spelling

16 minutes ago, Redz said:

Ajer is making a tracking run, he's running straight back to goal, he's not anticipating that Morelos will beat Bitton and he'll need to cover.

If BItton doesn't foul Morelos, then he's away and heading for the box, Ajer then needs to first of all react to that and then change his angle of run to intercept him.   

If he was already running towards Morelos before the foul then *maybe* he can cover, but as he's not already making that run then Usain Bolt isn't getting there before Morelos is 1-1 with the keeper.

Red card all day long.

19 minutes ago, kumnio said:

It was definitely a red card IMO.

I wish these games were properly officiated, as there should have been another two red cards, and I only watched the second half. The unsporting advantage that these two get is a joke, they go into their next games with players who should be suspended, which simply isn’t right. 

Correct, but these games will never be officiated any other way. Morelos was a stick on yellow 2 minutes in, but they’re not allowed to book anyone early. If he was booked, got another later, then he misses the Aberdeen game next week, but that’s not how Scottish football works. 

Any other match involving one these two teams or none of them, it’s a yellow and the player is on a tightrope for 88 minutes. 

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

Ajer is making a tracking run, he's running straight back to goal, he's not anticipating that Morelos will beat Bitton and he'll need to cover.

If BItton doesn't foul Morelos, then he's away and heading for the box, Ajer then needs to first of all react to that and then change his angle of run to intercept him.   

If he was already running towards Morelos before the foul then *maybe* he can cover, but as he's not already making that run then Usain Bolt isn't getting there before Morelos is 1-1 with the keeper.

Red card all day long.

He caught Kent in less space, in my view he can catch Morelos

I'm not Madhun though, and really don't give a feck

Anyway, you've been told to stick to the political threads 😁

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

Rangers done a number on Celtic there. Champions type result. Thought the boy that done Kent was actually worse than the red card 'tackle'

That was one of those "orange" cards - nothing to do with the lodge, but an offence that sits somewhere between a booking and a sending off and is given either way.

The challenge by Bitton is a technical offence, it's clear cut and the sanction is mandatory so there's no real room for interpretation by the referee.

1 minute ago, Redz said:

He caught Kent in less space, in my view he can catch Morelos

Stop making a fool of yourself.  He didn't give Kent a ten yard start and even if he did, he's got around 20 yards to make up on Morelos.

Just now, aaid said:

That was one of those "orange" cards - nothing to do with the lodge, but an offence that sits somewhere between a booking and a sending off and is given either way.

The challenge by Bitton is a technical offence, it's clear cut and the sanction is mandatory so there's no real room for interpretation by the referee.

Not disagreeing with that. Frustrating though that the Bitton offence is sort of understandable but the other one a cowardly lunge. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, aaid said:

Stop making a fool of yourself.  He didn't give Kent a ten yard start and even if he did, he's got around 20 yards to make up on Morelos.

Lighten up Francis

It's an opinion, just like yours, now fuck off along with your opening pish

1 minute ago, Redz said:

Lighten up Francis

It's an opinion, just like yours, now fuck off along with your opening pish

The highlights on on Sportscene in a couple of minutes, watch it and see how wrong you are.

Just now, Jim Beem said:

I'll be skipping this episode.  Back to back dull 90 minutes already today. Im done  

That's probably a good idea.   I'm recording it so I can FF through the OF game and watch the others.   Since its Sportscene and the BBC, I'll skip Stephen Thompson reading out the post match interviews that Sky did.