Happy New Year fae Big Ramy 1314..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Happy New Year fae Big Ramy 1314..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

18 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Would just like to wish each and every one of you a very Happy New Year. 2020 has been a year like no other, but we move on. Health and Happiness to all of you. Oh aye, and I believe Scotland qualified for a wee tournament in the summer.😉. Alba Gu Brath 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.    BR 1314

Nice one, Ramy! 👍

11 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I can just see the headlines !!!! Breaking news !!! "Scotland fail to win Euro 2020 because some Canadian midget played Bagpipes before the Bells officially rang in Scotland".. A dinnae ken man...

Fucking right I’m blaming you now.......😂

HNY everyone

lang may yer biler flue pass a safety inspection

Happy New Year, lassies and lads.   Awrabest and 'mon! 

As an aside;  since England kicked us out of Europe,  shouldn't we return the favour? 

Additionally, I am looking forward to winning it so we get automatic re-entry.    That's how it works, no? 

12 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I hereby send you notice of festive niceness expires at 23:59 this evening, as from tomorrow, we go again. 

Was good while it lasted, but boring.......😂 

Thank fuck for that. Are you going for his height, his shite patter or his plastic supporter status? Leave the job, the wife and the poor dug alone though.

16 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Thank fuck for that. Are you going for his height, his shite patter or his plastic supporter status? Leave the job, the wife and the poor dug alone though.

Haven’t decided to break in gently or go both barrels early doors. 

Will see how much I drink between now and the scores tomorrow 😂

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I hereby send you notice of festive niceness expires at 23:59 this evening, as from tomorrow, we go again. 

Was good while it lasted, but boring.......😂 

You can go ahead, I'm done with it, as I am sure the rest of the board would agree.. 

5 hours ago, fringo said:

I bet if you guys met at an away trip not knowing each other, you'd get on fine. Possibly even a bromance.

Move on in 2021 and more goodwill to all TAMBers. ☺️

Ave said that all along. Big DD would want the hang aboot wae me awe night. As I have said before, I have been out multiple times wae the TA and had a belter.. 😉👍🍺🍺🍺