Happy New Year fae Big Ramy 1314..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Happy New Year fae Big Ramy 1314..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Would just like to wish each and every one of you a very Happy New Year. 2020 has been a year like no other, but we move on. Health and Happiness to all of you. Oh aye, and I believe Scotland qualified for a wee tournament in the summer.πŸ˜‰. Alba Gu Brath 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.Β  Β  BR 1314

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Would just like to wish each and every one of you a very Happy New Year. 2020 has been a year like no other, but we move on. Health and Happiness to all of you. Oh aye, and I believe Scotland qualified for a wee tournament in the summer.πŸ˜‰. Alba Gu Brath 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.Β  Β  BR 1314

You are a wee bit early or awfy late.Β πŸ€”

Happy New Year to you, when it comes.

Are you aware that somebody has plunged a dagger into he back of your heed?

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

I was brought up to believe it was bad luck and bad manners to wish someone a Happy New Year before the Bells.

Can't believe any Scot would do this.

Me too. But as he is a foreigner trying to learn our ways we should probably cut him a bit of slack. I just hope we all last long enough to see in the new year, now that Ramy has cast a black witchy spell on the whole TAMB.

It's also bad luck to first foot somebody without a lump of coal. The way things are going I'm going to have to carry round a lump of coal in my pocket until about June.

Β 

25 minutes ago, aaid said:

I was brought up to believe it was bad luck and bad manners to wish someone a Happy New Year before the Bells.

Can't believe any Scot would do this.

Well FFS... Only on this board would you get a comment like that. 2020 has been a terrible year globally. So I decide to do something nice for all the Tambers, wherever you are, and I see this comment. The reason I posted it when I did is because there are members on this board living all over the world, and their New Year bells happen at different times. I am well aware of the folk tales, first foot and all that, but after the year we all had, I honestly did not think that mattered.  Oh, and Oraloony, never mind putting a lump of coal in yir pocket, you already have a big lump of coal between yir fuckin ears.. Happy New Year, ( when it comes)....🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well FFS... Only on this board would you get a comment like that. 2020 has been a terrible year globally. So I decide to do something nice for all the Tambers, wherever you are, and I see this comment. The reason I posted it when I did is because there are members on this board living all over the world, and their New Year bells happen at different times. I am well aware of the folk tales, first foot and all that, but after the year we all had, I honestly did not think that mattered.  Oh, and Oraloony, never mind putting a lump of coal in yir pocket, you already have a big lump of coal between yir fuckin ears.. Happy New Year, ( when it comes)....🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you’re the best Ramy. I am no entirely convinced you are who you say you are but you make me laugh.

All the best to you and your family for 2021 and thanks for the tunes Β and selfiesΒ πŸ‘β€οΈ

25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Royal Berks, says it all.Β 
all the best to you and yours bud .Β 

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I can just see the headlines !!!! Breaking news !!! "Scotland fail to win Euro 2020 because some Canadian midget played Bagpipes before the Bells officially rang in Scotland".. A dinnae ken man...

That aside, who did yer voice over fur ye? πŸ˜‰

HNY when it comes yaΒ maple syrup drinkin lunatic πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

41 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

:lol:

You're learning.Β :ok:

Edited by Orraloon

33 minutes ago, Shaundy said:

Royal Berks, says it all.Β 
all the best to you and yours bud .Β 

And you pal..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

51 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you’re the best Ramy. I am no entirely convinced you are who you say you are but you make me laugh.

All the best to you and your family for 2021 and thanks for the tunes Β and selfiesΒ πŸ‘β€οΈ

😊😊. You are welcome pal, and all the best to you and the family..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

9 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Happy new year from AustraliaΒ 

All the best everyone for 2021Β 

54EA46DA-696F-4614-B29E-5367A0A2E432.jpeg

You see Ramy, it's OK for PIAK to do it because it isΒ new year for him. You just need to have patience and wait you're turn. So, jist fukin calm doon min.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

All the best Ramy when it comes and to everyone on here.Β  Me and one of my burds!!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, fire, dog and indoor

Haha. Happy New Year Davey pal. Have a guid yin..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿