The Great Outdoors... - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Great Outdoors...

4 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Aye weather was tremendous over the weekend! The wee man and Thistle at Seacliff beach (Tantallon Castle in the background).....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿☀️

619A0992-D523-4987-8B8B-56DBC615C9AA.jpeg

Fantastic pic Teeko..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍👍

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Me and young Wallace down on the lochs. He just loves the water the eedjit..🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

20210416_115837.jpg

I look shorter than my 5 foot 9 frame as I am hunched over to hold young Wallace🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿......🙂🙂

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Me and young Wallace down on the lochs. He just loves the water the eedjit..🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

20210416_115837.jpg

What’s he mixed with? He’s no 100% lab with that wee white patch.....

5 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

What’s he mixed with? He’s no 100% lab with that wee white patch.....

Well spotted Teeko. The father was 100 percent chocolate lab, but the mother was a lab, Australian sheppard mix. He is very protective and not fond of when other dogs approach me or my wife. We are working with a trainer to change that, its slowly working.. Braw dog though, just love him tae bits. I bring him everywhere in my SUV with me. Ho loves it. Cheers pal..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

18 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

20210416_115837.jpg

That's some hat Ramy. Is it a North American Indian fashion or is it modelled on your bagpipes?

On 4/29/2021 at 10:04 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

20210416_115837.jpg

Aw come on, we've seen hunners of photos of you, let us see the scenery 🤣

Got my walking boots on yesterday for first time in over a year and climbed a toatie wee hill.   My calf muscles have never hurt to bad since I did myself a mischief chasing a runaway car down a driveway.

image.thumb.jpeg.be3cac42fde59ab852e480e77804d8fc.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Got my walking boots on yesterday for first time in over a year and climbed a toatie wee hill.   My calf muscles have never hurt to bad since I did myself a mischief chasing a runaway car down a driveway.

Some scenery. Scotland is beautiful...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

5 hours ago, bonzo said:

Today's picture, the Munnoch reservoir between Ardrossan and Dalry. 

20210501_082914.jpg

Nice pic. Looks like s lovely day anaw...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 hour ago, Grim Jim said:

Cracker Jim, where is it?

On 4/30/2021 at 11:50 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well spotted Teeko. The father was 100 percent chocolate lab, but the mother was a lab, Australian sheppard mix. He is very protective and not fond of when other dogs approach me or my wife. We are working with a trainer to change that, its slowly working.. Braw dog though, just love him tae bits. I bring him everywhere in my SUV with me. Ho loves it. Cheers pal..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Our dug, Thistle, is a flat-coated labradoodle. 10 months. Probably about 80% lab (mum was a black lab, dad a golden doodle). Honestly cannae mind what I did with my time off before we got him! Love putting him in the car and away for the day up the hills, the forest or the beach. 

675BCFB3-5741-4284-BFC3-90E6BDB61625.jpeg

13 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Our dug, Thistle, is a flat-coated labradoodle. 10 months. Probably about 80% lab (mum was a black lab, dad a golden doodle). Honestly cannae mind what I did with my time off before we got him! Love putting him in the car and away for the day up the hills, the forest or the beach. 

I can almost smell that wet dug smell 😁

2 hours ago, McTeeko said:

He is a cracker pal, and love the name. I agree, nothing better than a lovely drive in the country with yir pal. Wallace hangs his heid oot the window when I'm driving...🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Loch Lomond from Conic Hill.   The wee glimpse of water in the distance is the Firth of Clyde at Gourock, with the Arran hills furthest beyond.

I love Gourock. Always head there when I am over.. The wee pub on the main rd, always stop in for a pint or 6, ma cousin driving obviously..🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺

1 hour ago, Grim Jim said:

Loch Lomond from Conic Hill.   The wee glimpse of water in the distance is the Firth of Clyde at Gourock, with the Arran hills furthest beyond.

Goigus 👍

14 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I love Gourock. Always head there when I am over.. The wee pub on the main rd, always stop in for a pint or 6, ma cousin driving obviously..🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺

Great place for a pub crawl Ramy, so you'd need to narrow that down a bit :beer2:

image.thumb.png.50402df3af7cb34860957d117196d8db.png

There's ten outdoor stretches there, so still on topic!   And the views from the north-west facing ones are superb.

17 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Great place for a pub crawl Ramy, so you'd need to narrow that down a bit :beer2:

image.thumb.png.50402df3af7cb34860957d117196d8db.png

There's ten outdoor stretches there, so still on topic!   And the views from the north-west facing ones are superb.

Pub crawls, remember them?😭