The Great Outdoors... - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Great Outdoors...

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Where? That's Baltic. Coldest I have been out in was -50, Thompson, Manitoba.. Could no even go outside...

Ooft! -21 was the coldest I have been in. Boston, new year 2009. Kilt on too. It was the wind that was the killer ❄️

I was prepared for worse the morning we summited Kilimanjaro but it was only around -10. 

54 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Ooft! -21 was the coldest I have been in. Boston, new year 2009. Kilt on too. It was the wind that was the killer ❄️

I was prepared for worse the morning we summited Kilimanjaro but it was only around -10. 

Kilimanjaro must have have been something.  It's on my bucket list. Mind you, I couldnae climb a fuckin flight a stairs at the moment..🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Kilimanjaro must have have been something.  It's on my bucket list. Mind you, I couldnae climb a fuckin flight a stairs at the moment..🤣🤣

Know what, it wasn’t the best trip I’ve ever been on. Great experience and a bit of an achievement getting up there but it wasn’t too enjoyable. Our group was far too big and the altitude sickness meant it was hard going. Good to look back on this photo right enough.....

693920DE-C65E-4A68-BFE4-0595BCB0C4C0.jpeg

13 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Know what, it wasn’t the best trip I’ve ever been on. Great experience and a bit of an achievement getting up there but it wasn’t too enjoyable. Our group was far too big and the altitude sickness meant it was hard going. Good to look back on this photo right enough.....

Crackin pick mate. Well done..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

4 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Ancient McTeeko?   No wonder you needed the breeks as well!

5 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Here's wan for you @Big Ramy 1314 lots of pictures of Govan in the 70s 👍

https://britishculturearchive.co.uk/2020/02/16/motherglasgow/

That's braw Bonzo, some great pics, I will show this to my mum, I was only wee when we lived in Govan. I still have memories though, priceless. I am going to look more into this lads photography. Cheers for that pal..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Have a look at this cracker, it was taken in Govan funny enough. I'm the wee yin, shocker, ma first Celtic strip. My older brother Andrew and ma cousin Desmond... Think I'm still the same height..😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

FB_IMG_1609428291967.jpg

Is that a golf ball tucked behind your leg? 😆

Great pic though 👍🏼