The Great Outdoors... - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Great Outdoors...


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, bonzo said:

Anyone see this?

https://fb.watch/2Hd_YvBJn2/

On for 3 nights apparently.ย 

Bonzo. Thank you for that, it was brilliant. I am going to Shazam the music, I loved it...๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Bonzo. Thank you for that, it was brilliant. I am going to Shazam the music, I loved it...๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

๐Ÿ‘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, bonzo said:

๐Ÿ‘

Bugger. Shazam cannae pick up the artist. Just a shame, that is quality. I love that...,๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Bugger. Shazam cannae pick up the artist. Just a shame, that is quality. I love that...,๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Ramy, the band are called Niteworks. Don't know the tune thoughย ๐Ÿ‘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Ramy, the band are called Niteworks. Don't know the tune thoughย ๐Ÿ‘

Bonzo, you are ma hero. I just downloaded 3 of their albums. Fuckin brilliant band... Thanks honestly big man... I love it..๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, bonzo said:

Ramy, the band are called Niteworks. Don't know the tune thoughย ๐Ÿ‘

Bonzo, what have you done to me, I cannae stop listening to this band, and it has brought me to some other Scottish music...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Bonzo, what have you done to me, I cannae stop listening to this band, and it has brought me to some other Scottish music...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ย  I think part 2 of the drone show is at 7pm tonight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bonzo said:

Here's part 2.

ย 

Fuckin superb Bonzo.. Thanks for that pal..๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Todayโ€™s walk along the Union Canal by Ratho.....๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟโ„๏ธ

A1D8400D-95DB-4944-8664-07B7879FCD2E.jpeg

Teeko, great pic BTW. I think there is more snow in Scotland than here in Ottawa...๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, bonzo said:

3rd and final part.

ย 

Brilliant...๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Here....๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

20210101_075516.jpg

wrong thread

Edited by dandydunn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Great Outdoors today was spent skiting about Threipmuir reservoir ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟโ„๏ธ
(The only other time Iโ€™ve been on a frozen river/loch/lake was in Kazakhstan a couple of years ago!)

AFF0A050-0FE3-454D-A642-5292B4F07B32.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...