The Great Outdoors... - Page 14 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Great Outdoors...

American clients were desperate to see the Jacobite train heading over the Glenfinnan viaduct today. Harry Potter nonsense, I’ve never seen any of them. First time I’d seen the train going over and they were delighted to see it. That’s them in the red and blue 👍🏼

46FDD641-5FA4-40F6-93AF-A2547D9E50D9.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Walking down the North Sea in England yesterday visiting ma sister and snapped this pic. The only Thistle I saw on my walk. Amazingly I was listening to Dougie Maclean at the time on my Spotify.. Mibbee telling me to get ma arse back up home..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️

20230525_142150.jpg

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Walking down the North Sea in England yesterday visiting ma sister and snapped this pic. The only Thistle I saw on my walk. Amazingly I was listening to Dougie Maclean at the time on my Spotify.. Mibbee telling me to get ma arse back up home..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️

20230525_142150.jpg

Beautiful..

You have knocked it off with the weather Ramy. Its to be nice up here for the next week too. Hope you brought a spare pair of sunglasses and your swimming trunks 😁

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

20230525_142150.jpg

That's better, scenery just scenery 👌 

13 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Beautiful..

You have knocked it off with the weather Ramy. Its to be nice up here for the next week too. Hope you brought a spare pair of sunglasses and your swimming trunks 😁

Haha, my sister said this weather is unreal. I was hoping for rain, I love the rain, she said I mad. I actually got sunburnt on ma face yesterday. Lovely weather...🙂

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Lunch today...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️❤️

20230605_124457.jpg

Where was this from Ramy?

Youll no be in Inverness tonight by any chance? 🍻