The Great Outdoors... - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Great Outdoors...

43 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Great place for a pub crawl Ramy, so you'd need to narrow that down a bit :beer2:

image.thumb.png.50402df3af7cb34860957d117196d8db.png

There's ten outdoor stretches there, so still on topic!   And the views from the north-west facing ones are superb.

Well Jim, all I know is the pub is on the main road across fae the sea. There is a wee patio which I sit down, and have a few pear cider and watch the waves crash into the rocks. There is an inside pub attached to it. I think ma cousin said it is no there anymore. Great wee spot, even when I rains, I still sit outside, love it Jim...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

31 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well Jim, all I know is the pub is on the main road across fae the sea. There is a wee patio which I sit down, and have a few pear cider and watch the waves crash into the rocks. There is an inside pub attached to it. I think ma cousin said it is no there anymore. Great wee spot, even when I rains, I still sit outside, love it Jim...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

9252D60F-BBAA-4B10-814F-E827DD27F30B.jpeg

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Beautiful, but as @wheres the pies has just pointed out... it does piss down a lot in Gourock 🙄

On 2/9/2021 at 6:02 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I believe this was Gourock.. Happy and pished as fuck that day. Cold and rainy, didnae give a fuck me.. 🤣🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

20210104_082952.jpg

Grim Jim and Wheres The Pies.  Here I am pished as a fart in Gourock.. It was bloody cold that day anaw. Had aboot 10 cans a Tenants in me. See in Canada, the passenger cannae drink, but when I found out the passenger can drink in Scotland??? YALLLLLDDDYYYYYY🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Grim Jim and Wheres The Pies.  Here I am pished as a fart in Gourock.. It was bloody cold that day anaw. Had aboot 10 cans a Tenants in me. See in Canada, the passenger cannae drink, but when I found out the passenger can drink in Scotland??? YALLLLLDDDYYYYYY🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

👍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2021 at 11:09 AM, TDYER63 said:

😂

Surprised you’ve not been posting all your photos from our trip to Applecross as I know how much you loved it 🤣

For those that don’t know TDYER63 she’s not exactly a Great Outdoors kinda gal. 
Only person I know quoted as saying “If you’ve seen one Waterfall, you’ve seen them all”. 🤣