The Great Outdoors... - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Great Outdoors...

7 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Did that giant snowflake hit the wee lad or the dug?

I was more concerned with the daft wife wearing auld boots with absolutely no grip left on the soles. Lost count how many times she landed on her ass 😏

Edited by McTeeko

I believe this was Gourock.. Happy and pished as fuck that day. Cold and rainy, didnae give a fuck me.. 🤣🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

20210104_082952.jpg

Kind of relevant to this thread as it's about the outdoors and excercise....

Those of you with dogs will no doubt enjoy taking your beloved pet out for a walk during "lockdown" and will find it a really good stress reliever. Please, please, please keep them on the lead when next to a main road, so many people these days have such a cavalier attitude to this.

At about seven tonight the young couple at the top of our street took their wee dog out a walk by the main road at the bsck of our house. As usual they didn't have it on a lead.

I didn't see the impact or hear the bang but I did hear a grown man loudly bawling his eyes out and cradling the poor wee thing in his arms hoping to see some life left in it. I watched him and his partner sadly walk back to their home at the top of the street with their dead pet in his arms. Very sad. :worried:

Please keep them on a lead when next to busy traffic :ok:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Greatest fuckin day today of all winter. 8 hours on the snowmobile. Speeds near 90 mph, up in the country forests and farm fields.. Absolute magic..... 

20210219_164456.jpg

Cooncil watties and a jet ski? Enjoy 😄

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Remind me the next time I am snowmobiling,  to run over the Emoji nutter..  He is at it again FFS !!!

Why do they bother folk? How does it affect your day?

Not that I get too many, right enough. I think the "emoji nutter" is quite selective. Tends to give them out argumentative dafties.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

Why do they bother folk? How does it affect your day?

Not that I get too many, right enough. I think the "emoji nutter" is quite selective. Tends to give them out argumentative dafties.

Oraloony, stay on topic, but. He is an annoying fucker. All my former Emojis were all good ones, now I am getting constant bad ones, it's ni fair and I dinnae deserve it, he must be stopped....

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oraloony, stay on topic, but. He is an annoying fucker. All my former Emojis were all good ones, now I am getting constant bad ones, it's ni fair and I dinnae deserve it, he must be stopped....

Well, you fuckin started it, ya drongo. Here have another googly. :lol:

24 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Well, you fuckin started it, ya drongo. Here have another googly. :lol:

Oraloony,  you must be in tight wae the mods, cuz yae constantly talk shite and get away wae it.. Can you do yir pal Ramy a wee favour? Can you ask the Mods who the Emoji nutter is, and PM me and let me know.. I can then block the roaster and things can return to normal...

• 2 months later...