Xmas Pressies - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

So what are your favourites or anything totally unexpected.

Got usual toiletries, aftershave, some booze which never goes to waste.

Love my horse racing so pleased to say the Mrs has got me 2 shares in a horse called Fable trained by Nicky Henderson ( good trainer). Includes stable visits etc and updates on other horses in the stable who are doing well.

Won't make me a fortune by any means but hopefully will run some good races and maybe get a win with any luck.

ย 

Mrs.Ramy got me the best gift ever. 2 of my mates have this cable box which gives you everything. All the Football all over the world, including Scotland, all sports, films, its brilliant. So she ordered one through my mate. Happy Chappy this morning.. Socks, drawers, the usual and of course my favorite at Christmas. TOBLERONE.. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Nothing wanted for me, but I know she wouldnโ€™t miss me out. Usual smellies, sweets, bit of cash off her old boy, copious amounts of beer from Brewdog and my trainer fetish has new additions.ย 
ย 

ย 

5C519330-E0DB-4531-917D-794F3B7DF557.jpeg

They don't even matchย ๐Ÿค”

1 hour ago, prideothenorth said:

So what are your favourites or anything totally unexpected.

Got usual toiletries, aftershave, some booze which never goes to waste.

Love my horse racing so pleased to say the Mrs has got me 2 shares in a horse called Fable trained by Nicky Henderson ( good trainer). Includes stable visits etc and updates on other horses in the stable who are doing well.

Won't make me a fortune by any means but hopefully will run some good races and maybe get a win with any luck.

ย 

Cracking gift. If you don't mind keep me updated when it's running, partial to a punt. Top trainer.

I got one joint present from the family .ย When I opened the parcelย there were 3 items in it. The first one was a box of chocolates, ย the second was a screen protector and the 3rd was a keyboard. I was totally confused till my daughter pointed out the โ€˜box of chocolatesโ€™ย was actually an ipad ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

I got one joint present from the family .ย When I opened the parcelย there were 3 items in it. The first one was a box of chocolates, ย the second was a screen protector and the 3rd was a keyboard. I was totally confused till my daughter pointed out the โ€˜box of chocolatesโ€™ย was actually an ipad ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

So you were disappointed that your present-givers didnโ€™t spend enough money on you? But you realised it was an iPadย so everything was okay? Wee bit materialistic? I got a tangerine.

Just now, duncan II said:

So you were disappointed that your present-givers didnโ€™t spend enough money on you? But you realised it was an iPadย so everything was okay? Wee bit materialistic? I got a tangerine.

Actually, just reread and understand now! The other two were related to the chocolate/ iPad! Got you. Sorry. ๐Ÿคช

1 hour ago, duncan II said:

Actually, just reread and understand now! The other two were related to the chocolate/ iPad! Got you. Sorry. ๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿ˜ย 

Of course the ipad wasnt my favourite gift. That would be the book I received titledย โ€˜ How to Dress The Perfect Christmas Treeโ€™ . ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

16 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

That would be great. Backed the winner of the King George today ยฃ5 E/Way at 20/1.ย ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ™‚Well done. I love a bet as well. I backed the second horse each way as Brian Hughes had travelled to Kemton to ride it.ย 

Edited by robbo cop