Merry Christmas all.. - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Merry Christmas all..

13 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Ming the Merciless better looking brother - you wear what the fuck you like!  Merry Christmas fella all the best to you and yours.

I did not google the name, as I believe I know who it is. Is the the geezer fae Flash Gordon? Too funny..🙂

8 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, give it a break and stop stealing fringo's best jokes. 

To be fair it's not surprising that some folk didn't see that one. Even the Taliban widnae be seen dead in that jaiket. 

That jaiket was a gift fae the wife BTW.. I love the outdoors and an an avid fisherman. So belt up..😉🙂

9 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Newsflash - outbreak of goodwill to all men* on the TAMB 🤗

* includes small men and burds.

It’ll never last......especially as I’m on this now........

5 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

5A262EF9-BDE5-41CF-98F5-370CAF8AFE42.jpeg

Edited by dandydunn

38 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye, Merry fuckin Christmas. Just called in to work on a broken water main.. Good old Canadian winters... 

20201226_140338.jpg

Do you have your own photographer Ramy as that is a very unusual  camera angle even for a man with your photographic experience  ? 

By chance I just so happened to notice you even have a court in King , Toronto named after you and with houses at not too shabby a price tag either . Are you a man of means ? .....

15EAB18F-DAC2-41CD-B88A-8FF4C8587953.thumb.jpeg.9c146feae558feb8f7b9bdf3dc4fa0fb.jpeg

https://foresthill.com/Listing/york-real-estate/4-raymond-love-crt/N4985478?id=6455899

Edited by TDYER63

6 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Do you have your own photographer Ramy as that is a very unusual  camera angle even for a man with your photographic experience  ? 

By chance I just so happened to notice you even have a court in King , Toronto named after you and with houses at not too shabby a price tag either . Are you a man of means ? .....

15EAB18F-DAC2-41CD-B88A-8FF4C8587953.thumb.jpeg.9c146feae558feb8f7b9bdf3dc4fa0fb.jpeg

https://foresthill.com/Listing/york-real-estate/4-raymond-love-crt/N4985478?id=6455899

Hahaha. I am the selfie King. I'm still band FB, so thought I would post a couple with the new beard, wife hates it. 😉. I have no idea about this Raymond Love in Toronto, but I wish I had his dosh... Toronto full of Snobs anyhoo. 🤣